Update Bugs 11/18/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 18, 2015.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Arx keys aren't giving 1 AA anymore...
    Nenton, Iila and Warpeace like this.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Clicked 3 before I realized they were not giving AA per key. :oops:
  4. Eckish Lorekeeper

Clicking Polymorph Wand: Plaguebringer gives the proper illusion, but no longer gives Essence of Bertox.

I'm not sure if it is related to the new illusion keyring. I do not have TBM.
  5. Mwapo Augur

Claimed my station cash and it crashed the game rather than opening up the "special offer." Can't reproduce because I can only claim once. Using SparxxUI though.
  6. Drakang Augur

Cynosure of Health does not seem to be working as a port to Plane of Health and its TINY.
  7. kyong Augur

Is it just me or is the pridewing lion mount (one of the selling points of the collectors edition) giving us mount blessing beza which has less stats then my whirligig flyer. Oops.
  8. JChan Developer

We've seen a couple of crashes related to custom UIs and the new window. Officially we don't support custom UI's. Perhaps the author has put out an update?
  9. Oculuse New Member

Is Broken Mirror not available on test server even if you have it bought and paid for? On live I show 22/22 and on test its 21/21.
  10. JChan Developer

The Test Server update hasn't happened yet. It will be soon(TM) and it will have its own thread once that's complete.
  11. Leex Pewpewer

I have a friend who is having UI problems with the default UI currently. Cannot get into any of the new zones because of it, but can load into lets say Pok or lobby.
  12. Qalien New Member

I think the stats for Pridewing Lion Mount and Radiant Amber Pridewing Bridle have been mixed up or the wrong award has been given for purchasing the Premium Edtion. If not, then I want a refund for the Premium Edition as it advertised much better stats for the Pridewing Lion Mount and 30 extra illusion spots on a keyring isn't worth $50 to me.
  13. Leex Pewpewer

This isn't the place for trying to get a refund.
  14. JChan Developer

What kind of UI problems is your friend having? Will you or your friend please post what's in UIErrors.txt? It doesn't sound like a UI problem specifically if it's just denying them entry into the new zones.
  15. Leex Pewpewer

He's trying to validate his EQ and it's coming up with UI errors, I'm not able to get the exact file on his errors, he's trying to trouble shoot right now, has restarted, deleted his beta completely..If I get the file names I'll post..Sorry for the lack of information =/.
  16. ANTZZ New Member

The client keeps crashing as \I try to log in, | redid all patches but as soon as I log in the screen goes black and says client has crashed. Unfortunately I was pointed to livr so had to do the complete update for that before I could switch to test.
  17. Prathun Developer

Oops indeed! The stats on the Pridewing Lion Mount should be Mount Blessing Qela, as advertised. We will fix this right away. Thank you for letting us know.
  18. JChan Developer

Is it crashing before it gets to server select, after you've selected a server and are trying to get to character select, or it is crashing when you try to log in? Also what is the exact message crash message?
  19. ANTZZ New Member

Jchan

I fixed it, on one validation the CRC file had right date, time but the size was off. repatched that one file and away I went to the races. I guess patching live for the broken mirror change the size of the file but when you go back to test it ignores it till you validate that file. All good.
  20. Haste Lorekeeper

Gotta say that's pretty jacked up to be bringing up JUST NOW...