Autobot group in Hills of Shade on FV

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Wizdons, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Wizdons Augur

any idea if these guys can get banned? They dont even stop boting when you around watching them... I dont know if im allowed to say names or guild but just figured i would report it here too. If anyone wants to make a hug video..
    Quicktunez likes this.
  2. mackal Augur

Report them in game.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  3. Riou EQResource

stream it on twitch like the rest of the people "reporting" it :p
    Hiladdar likes this.
  4. Bashiok Crownguard Augur

is hills of shade a veteran zone
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

veteran zone? Do you mean hot zone? If so, yes, it's the level 80 hot zone.

Tat
  6. Wizdons Augur

if i had time
  7. Jaylin Augur

Have you considered contacting the Decepticons?
    Dre., Tenaka, Caell and 6 others like this.
  8. Wizdons Augur

choo choo took care of them. now they running back auto matically
    Gundolin likes this.
  9. beryon Augur

Have you tried telling them to roll out?
  10. FurySoul Augur

Did they invade you energon supply? Did you contact Optimus Prime? I feel like the autobots probably didn't do any harm to you. They are the good guys!
    Caell, Zarakii and Jennre like this.
  11. Endless Augur

Were you trying to /tell Bumblebee? He doesn't really communicate too well so it might appear like he's AFK playing.
    Caell and Zarakii like this.
  12. Zarakii Augur

i had to like every transformers pun in this thread.. thank you guys for that send off to bed ^_^
    i cant even find a good one to add after reading them haha
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

As per the knowledge base. Report them for afk killing also a good idea to note time ranges that they seem to be afk killing so GMs can check on them during those time periods. Keep it up until they get banned.. .may take several instances of them being suspended for a few days though. You may get a lot of kickback from some players. People use the unmentioned program to pay for their Everquest accounts and make cash on the side. Tends to make them hostile. Some will say that many use it and dont cheat whatsoever... then i guess they will never get caught so they can keep quiet :) Those that object to reporting it well.. you can make your own decision on what they are doing :). But note that the info below doesnt even require them to be using the program that shall not be named.
    [EQ][EQ2] AFK or Unattended Gameplay

Answer ID 37758 | Published 08/18/2015 02:35 PM | Updated 08/22/2015 01:16 PM
    It is not ok for an account to be played unattended or AFK.

If you need to go away for longer than a few seconds please move your character to an empty part of the zone or log out completely.

If a character, including any pets or mercs, is found performing actions while the user is away disciplinary action will be taken against the account.

Disciplinary action for unattended or AFK gameplay can include, but is not limited to; account warning, account suspension, and account termination (ban).
    Hiladdar likes this.
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Before time began...
  15. Gerzer Lorekeeper

Careful with those groups... They're more than meets the eye....
    Caell likes this.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Or go ahead and don't worry they are exactly what meets the eye :)
    Hiladdar likes this.
  17. Gundolin Augur

I've gotten to where I don't respect Bots camps but I still haven't deliberately trained them though I think training maybe should be part of Corwyhn Lionheart's Disciplinary action.
  18. Wizdons Augur

there was a druid in group. if they wanted to they could have evac'd.. or respond to /shout or tells
  19. Gundolin Augur

Personally I have no problem with anyone who wants to train a bot group. I was just saying that I don't.
    (insert my long boring personal stories about bot groups here).
  20. Vdidar Augur

Whew i've gotten so lucky doing slayer and faction for anguish robes with different toons lol.