Update Bugs 10/21/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 21, 2015.

1. JChan Developer

Yes, please PM me with the character and world that the issue is occurring on and we'll take a look. It's possible somehow the item didn't have a charge when you obtained the item.

Also for anyone with this exact issue please feel free to PM me with that information.
  2. Kobrah Augur

The summon companion aa is not letting me summon my pet on raids anymore due to mob level for the fade portion. I'm fine with the fade portion having no affect on raid bosses, but the movement portion is what needs to be changed as the aa is called "summon companion" not "pet fade." I highly appreciate any time that could be used to look into this. Thanks !

note: I made a thread elsewhere on this but realized it probably should be put here as it may have been an oversight with the fade changes. So don't be mad for cross topic post lol. Thanks again !
  3. Randragon Augur

The bug on that LON Card. Are you using the Default or Custom UI?

I have had it happen that I had to use the default UI to click on cards in the past to activate them.

It's also known that some custom UI's will also make you crash when clicking on those cards when trying to find out what they do in the description etc .
  4. Schadenfreude Augur

Could be unrelated but I'll share anyway.

Switch to the default UI (just for the click) if you're using a custom one.
    With LoN Prizes using default I get this.

[IMG]

When I use my custom UI this is what I see instead (not the same item, just an example where the select box and green Convert to text is missing).

[IMG]
  5. Vetplayer Elder

THATS WAY COOL :D

An ornament --> A Mount!

Sweet!
  6. RainbowTest Augur

Did I miss the memo where they were discontinuing the test server or is the launchpad completely fubar tonight? I cannot for the life of me launch into test version no matter what i try. The launchpad clearly states its set to test version and I've validated a thousand times and even uninstalled and reinstalled and I still get the live server lists and I'm unable to even log into them all.
  7. mackal Augur

The login server has been acting up for whatever reason. I did see people complain about having issues with EQ2 as well.
  8. Kollin Journeyman

Unsure if related to the patch, however on Emarr. Metal Tempering Chemicals are on the vendor Blacksmith Gerta but are not able to be purchased from her. Click on them and you are not given the option to Buy and nothing show's at the bottom of the merchant window.
  9. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Ageless Enmity and Area Effect Taunt abilities are occasionally failing, often enough to be a nuisance and noticeable on raids.

Dual Wield Proficiency is not removing Two-Handed Proficiency, so the Warrior ends up having both buffs and has to manually click off the old Two-Handed Proficiency buff. Leaving both buffs on cripples damage output with all weapon types.

Dual Wield Proficiency is not affected by buff extension like the other proficiencies, and the buff counts down in non-combat zones unlike the other proficiencies.

Flash of Anger is overwriting the Dual Wield Proficiency buff.

Also, all of this stuff is still true: