Test Update 10/15/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Hludwolf Developer

Keep this thread for Test issues only please.
    dimtekt and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. chiin New Member

it says test update and bug roundup....i think an entire server having issues falls into the realm of bug roundup
  3. Hludwolf Developer

There is a separate thread for live.
  4. Dretsalp New Member

5. chiin New Member

would it kill ya to at least post something saying that you know about it and are working on it?....what happened to customer support?....or is that a thing of the past?
    Dokgoki likes this.
  6. Hiladdar Augur

Regarding this comment:

Does this reverting mob changes back what they were prior to 23 Sep patch include mobs which where snarable and now are not snarable?

Does this reverting mob changes back what they were prior to 23 Sep patch include mobs which did not summon and now summon?

Does this reverting mob changes back what they were prior to 23 Sep patch include mobs which where mezable and now are not mezable.

The comment from 23 Sep patch was:

What happened was that many mobs, in CotF, TDS, and even earlier expansion gained immunity to runspeed changes, mesmerization, stun, lull, charm, and fear.

Does the test patch comment regarding Burden of the Past, undo all the other unintentional undocumented changes which were done contrary to what the 23 Sep patch stated?
    Sancus and Iila like this.
  7. Naugrin Augur

Good questions.
    Jiggs and Silv like this.
  8. Jora New Member

I don't know when this bug was introduced but the Cleric AA Blessing of Resurrection (obtainable at level 65) is now bugged. It used to be a resurrection with 100% experience, 100% HP, 100% mana and 100% endurance without any resurrection sickness that was useable I believe every 18 hours without spending AA to reduce the reuse timer.

Now the text for Blessing of Resurrection says "Unknown DB String 0-4", the reuse timer is 12 seconds. It gives a resurrection with 100% experience, 100% HP, 0% mana and 0% endurance and give resurrection sickness.

I don't need to use that resurrection vary often so I don't know when the bug was introduced.

I will also try to bug it in game.
  9. Apoc Augur

Still having problems being able to get to test server. I select test at the bottom of my patcher from the menu then update my patcher. I go to the server select screen and it is still showing live servers.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We aren't always the most grateful bunch of players out there. Thanks for all the work you all do and it is appreciated. I try my best to support positive Daybreak actions as much as I might complain about ones I disagree with but human nature seems to be more whiny then supportive at times :)
    Ishtass likes this.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

A server goes down and you need them to tell you that they are working on it? Seriously?
  12. ZeeZer0 Journeyman

Please explain the rationale behind nerfing Paladins main dps tool. I see no reason whatsoever that justifies it. Paladins are one of the weakest dps classes. Who benefits from this change? Very bad decision IMHO.
  13. Warpeace Augur

Don't even count as DPS, heck people care less if we even hit anything on raids our DPS is so crappy as long as we spam group heals and splash.

The change is a head scratcher unless they are going to up the damage it produces.
  14. Naugrin Augur

I thought the 100% was divine resurection and that blessing of resurrection was just an aa version of your best res spell?
  15. mackal Augur

You are correct.
  16. menown Augur

- Necromancer - Cascading Decay is now properly limited to trigger on damage over time spells rather than all detrimental spells with a duration.

Please consider allowing Cascading Decay to trigger off of Swift DoTs as well. This has been a pain in the butt for me in groups cause no good necro is going to cast a real DoT on a mob that lives for 15 seconds. Maybe even trigger from DD spells.
  17. Torriadore Elder

The paladin change is a head scratcher. We are already one of the least mana efficient classes in the game. I don't really see this change making an impact to our capability except in longer camps and missions. Are we heading back to the days of medding between major pulls?
    Agrippa likes this.
  18. Ghubuk Augur

Dang, our best SK spear costs 1611 mana and only does 9655 dmg with a 24 sec recast. Is disruptive persecution affected by mods, aa's and crits?
  19. Riou EQResource

It can crit, but focus effects that increase dmg and reduce mana have 0 effect, can't be gift of mana'd, etc
  20. teduke Journeyman

Thank you for the fix on Degmar mission
    Please respond to Hiladdar's very relevant post regarding the other issues