Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adroxia Elder

20.44 UK, chat channel lag is back again!
    Motherlee likes this.
  2. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Probably yes. Marketplace, Kronos, "Days left" and Loyality Token are linked to "Gold Status" (aka "AllAccess") Membership".

Probably something managing or relying on that information doesn't run smooth.
  3. Adroxia Elder

Zoned, lost my loyalty tokens, and lag is gone again!

Hmmm.
  4. Adroxia Elder

Is this some reverse loyalty effect?! High loyalty = huge lag. No loyalty = zero lag. Some mistake surely :p
    Yinla, Motherlee and BoingyBoing like this.
  5. Brogett Augur

I got an "Unknown error" stopping me from connecting, repeatedly. It almost felt like using a pre OS-X mac!

I have no evidence for this, but I refuse to believe DB have no idea what is causing this. My *instinct* (and I repeat no evidence) is simply that they already know the cause and that it is a squabble between them and their service provider this side of the atlantic. The repeated request for more information is really just a request for further breach of contract evidence so they can beat their service provider around the head with it.

That's pure conjecture based solely on the fact that with an error going on this long you'd have to be pretty special levels of incompetence to still have no idea to the cause, so I don't believe we're being informed of the real situation.

PLEASE tell us what is really going on so we can help you. If you need data to hammer your supplier then tell us and you can bet people will be more forthcoming!
    Jyve and Motherlee like this.
  6. Jyve Augur

It's down.
    Again.
    Not seen much of an issue the last few days, thought it might have been fixed, but tonight (11pm EST) it's showing as DOWN on server select.
  7. JolineSZ Augur

This reminds me of the lag problems with the welcome screen we had in the past. That was similar. Because now marketplace and all other accoubt stuff is diwn again and lag is also gone.
  8. Kolbayn Journeyman

Almost no lag is great but with the loyalty tokens gone how do we get to buy the Perfected augmentation distiller to remove shards from items?
  9. Barbwarrior Augur

buy new shards
  10. Barbwarrior Augur

they do realize no1 can buy krono from marketplace , trade krono or even use krono on antonius for like a week now you just tryin to kill the game lol? but people wanted a krono free server so I guess they got one lol , and man I thought soe ran bad ;p
  11. Kolbayn Journeyman

Well yes , I can buy new shards , but I'm wanting to replace a shard in an item of gear I have to keep ( no upgrade yet ) and there's no way of removing the shard without the remover bought with the tokens
  12. fortuneteller Augur

I would guess you still able to buy krono from markedsplace, if you sneaky. You just need to think outside the box(server).

I mean, markedsplace still Works on others servers, right ?

If so, then make a char on another server, buy krono from markedsplace and click it.

If buy from bazaar, then cannot
    Motherlee likes this.
  13. Barbwarrior Augur

can right click the shard and destroy it without any aug distiller
  14. Rikkitikkitavi Journeyman

Roshen asked:
    It is not only AB, similar problems have been happening on Luclin. Tonight (10/15/13) on Luclin server, many folk reported that they were denied access to zones, even the Guild Halls and the Guild Lobby. Chat was delayed, both /tells and channels. Then zones on Luclin began coming down. I was in Breeding Grounds and the last thing in my logs was:
  15. Brogett Augur

As the time approached I got more and more jaded by it all and the complete lack of any respect for the customers (no meaningful feedback, let alone an apology), so by the end I bizarrely found myself wanting it to still be broken so I could finally give in and try and kick this habbit!

Keep the good fight all, but I'm now on a break, unknown duration (hopefully forever).

DBG: I've known the devs well and chatted with them many many hours. I have a lot of respect for them too, working under pretty tight deadlines and stress. However this problem is a both management failure and a PR failure. You cannot bury your head in the sand and hope a solution will present itself, or even if you are actively working very hard on it (how can it possibly take this long?) then communication is a total failure.

I'll miss the game, the guild, but not SOE/DBG! Learn from it.
  16. Amookkaj New Member

Daybreak scowls at you - Getting ready for server Crash - Looks like you could get pissed.
  17. AB-Muvien Elder

You'll be missed Brog, we've had some good dps races you and I :)

Ive been MIA for abit over a week now too. I still hope to be back and that they fix AB for real so we might be able to enjoy a new expansion soon. For the time being, I'll just enjoy life on Ragefire til that happends though, so sad :(
  18. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Yesterday or today Loyality, "Days left" and Marketplace were turned back on and seem to work. From what I've heard, AB and the connections to AB seem to be stable.

Well, weekend isn't over so since there's not a single word from DBG, telling us "(something) got fixed", time will tell if server(s) and connections keep stable.
  19. JolineSZ Augur

Jupps, it looks much better now with marketplace and other stuff up. Let us see what will happen tomorrow on raids.
  20. Eluwenie Augur

Marketplace was finally up last I played (2 days ago) it was down for 3 days, no loyalty at all for being in game grinding away in Old Blood. I see I have some loyalty now, couldn't even buy DBC until 2 days ago since it was down. Also my poor ranger, her right arm always looks like it has broken bones or something when I look at her in-game. I'm still not seeing the mercs corrected either with endurance after I revive them, unless they changed that with the AA's or something and you have to earn it, which wasn't that way 3 or 4 months ago. If a bard is singing in the guild lobby or if an endurance buff is given my merc will gain back it's endurance (I have 2 healer mercs, both do that with endurance), it makes a major difference when soloing they don't die as easy when they have full endurance. Also DB failed to mention that with the last update, Rangers do have Spirit of Eagle and when that is casted it will make you run faster, they had nothing listed for Rangers, but it did indicate it for a Druid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.