Hello again!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Augur, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Augur Developer

Hey friends,

In case we didn't meet the first time around, I'm Augur (Josh), and I'm a content designer at Daybreak :) I worked on RoF, CotF, and TDS here, and love stories, lore, bixies, trolls, and anything Frostfell-themed.

I've been working on the EQN team for awhile, but I'm really excited to be jumping back onto the EQ team to help the devs wrap up The Broken Mirror! I'm going to be helping out with some quests, testing, and other goodies in the last stretch here.

Anyways, I just wanted to drop a note to say hi and let everyone know I'll be around if you want to chat. Feel free to drop me a forum PM or give feedback on my content in the beta once you have access!

Happy hunting,
    Augur
  2. Frenzic Augur

Hello there Augur! I've been called Augur too in the past! :cool:
  3. Augur Developer

Haha, I like to pretend that all of those forum ranks are just people voting for who their favorite Dev is.

[IMG]

"Oh, another person chose AUGUR? I guess I'm winning.."
    roguerunner, Brogett, Axxius and 8 others like this.
  4. Iila Augur

:eek:o_O

:D:cool::):D:D:D:D:D
  5. Augur Developer

I'm not an emoticon expert, but I... think... this is good?

Nice to see you again, Illa!
    Sancus, frankie78227 and Iila like this.
  6. RPoo Augur

Hi there =)
    Augur likes this.
  7. Iila Augur

Damn right it is.
  8. Rorce Augur

Augur's the man.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Augur and Iila like this.
  9. Elricvonclief Augur

Welcome back!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Augur like this.
  10. Klaian-Xegony Lorekeeper

Welcome back Augur, nice to have you back on the team.
    Elricvonclief, Iila and Augur like this.
  11. Silv Augur

Augur = Elidroth replacement?

If so... yay! :)
  12. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Are you responsible for this? One of my favorite HA steps:

[IMG]

a political philosopher says 'Tell me, High Elf. Do you [contest] that war is the primary instrument of the state to create [order] out of chaos?'
    a political philosopher leans right into your face with an aggressive posture, 'So you agree that when war is used by the government, it is a [rational] act worthy of [honor], [praise], and [glory]?'
    a political philosopher says 'Then repeat after me: [I will never protest any war ever for any reason].'
    You say, 'I will never protest any war ever for any reason'
    a political philosopher says 'Now say [bixies rule].'
    You say, 'bixies rule'
    a political philosopher says 'Now say [dragons are the worst and must be destroyed].'
    You say, 'dragons are the worst and must be destroyed'
    a political philosopher says 'Now say [drakkin are probably just as bad and their hair is confusing].'
    You say, 'drakkin are probably just as bad and their hair is confusing'
    a political philosopher slaps you on the back with enough force to slide you forward a few paces, 'Good work, High Elf. You'll do well here.'

Thought the bixie philosophers have some of the most creative flavor text we've seen in a while. In any case, welcome back. :)
  13. Augur Developer

Haha, thanks for the kind words. Yeah, that one was my doing. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun putting those dialogues together -- lots of fun research too.
  14. Ghubuk Augur

You can never truly leave EQ!!
    Augur likes this.
  15. sifonin Augur

Hey there! Welcome back sir! Good to know that as one door perhaps closed with Eli leaving to pursue his new career, perhaps another just opened with you coming back. Very excited for the new content!
    Augur likes this.
  16. Feradach Augur

17. Naugrin Augur

Welcome back Augur.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Augur like this.
  18. Mintalie Augur

Hooray!
    Augur likes this.
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Now Dzarn and Augur will fight to the death for our affections.

Begin!
  20. Numiko Augur

darn there are a lot of Augur's in this thread.
    Augur likes this.