Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diani Augur

No clue if it is related or not but atm loyalty points arent working
  2. WalesTwo New Member

Just logged on, trader was still up (yay!!), but it took more than two minutes to char select screen and then the same to actually popping so veeerrrryyy laggyy there
  3. Shogan Journeyman

also Marketplace is not working + remaining all access time on char sheet isn't showing either ....
  4. JolineSZ Augur

Yes, days left do not show.
  5. cadres Augur

Much better - trader has actually stayed in
    BUT
    there's a heap of bugs. Suddenly none of my accounts have any loyalty tokens - each should have several thousand.
    Lag spikes still happening (in a myriad of situations)
    Chat is still hit and miss - especially, it seems , tells and channels
  6. Barbwarrior Augur

marketplace not working and krono not showin properly on antonius I was only showin 13 on antonius but really had 26 couldnt pick them up or consume them on antonius
  7. AB_H'Sishi Augur

The Loyality Tokens are also not shown currently. Not sure if this is limited to AB only or if other servers are affected from that as well.

Guildie said it's impossible atm to pre-order TBM btw.
  8. JolineSZ Augur

AB was very stable today, We could raid without disconnects or any problems with chat channels.
    Motherlee likes this.
  9. BoingyBoing Journeyman

AB much better, we could raid arx without issue, no marketplace and loyalty tokens showed as zero but honestly that's minor compared to what we have experienced recently, so thumbs up.
  10. Imrahil Augur

Stability was OK today. If this continues, I may indeed resubscribe.
    Elricvonclief, Motherlee and Soju like this.
  11. Soju Elder

Same issues for me, server seems better but some new bugs like no loyalty points showing, marketplace opens but then closes immediately, and all access days remaining is gone. I logged into another sever and did not have the same issues so its something AB specific.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  12. Motherlee Augur

Sounds good. Grats AB! I hope it keeps up.
  13. Brogett Augur

Devs, what changed please?

We wish to know whether this has been fixed (ie you found an error and fixed it) or whether it's just a mysterious thing that went away (and therefore could come back at any point)?

Thanks.
    Imrahil and cadres like this.
  14. Fidden Lorekeeper

Maybe they moved AB's hardware to run the store/tokens and put us on that hardware instead! ;P
  15. Brogett Augur

It's been answered - lag is back.

Channels being very slow and AE rez not working now either.
    Edit: single target rez doesn't work either. It's broke again (approx 20:12pm onwards).

PS. Sorry I jinxed it by asking what was fixed, or whether it was just random and liable to come back!
  16. Nyane Journeyman

9:12 pm CET lag is back! (marketplace, loyalty etc is back on)
  17. Adroxia Elder

20.13 UK time. Big lag on chat channels and tells. Hopefully just a one-off, something like a 30 second lag for tells to go through.

All zones, though we happened to be in plane of war instance.
  18. Sonal New Member

Tell / chat lag is back 8:15 uk time.
  19. Ragbert Elder

Marketplace is available again and the crazy lag came back with it.
  20. Guma New Member

Now it's going to rollback the crap out of us again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.