Where do they aussies and oceanic hang? Ragefire or LockJaw?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Deadlyfury, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Deadlyfury New Member

Title really says it all.

I live in Australia and it has always been hard to find a good raiding guild in my time.

Just wondering, if you are playing in these time zones, what server are you on?
  2. Ducreux Augur

IIRC Ascending Darkness was supposed to be an Aussie/Oceanic type of guild on Lockjaw but idk if they are still playing.

With the FFA raid mobs spawning all hours of the day it doesnt matter what timezone you live in though if you want to raid.
  3. Simone Augur

I'm in a guild called Peace of Formosa EX. Most of our players are from Taiwan however we do have a number of Australian players due the time zones being similar. We also have a number of North American players that play in the mornings.

We are actively raiding and have killed the following bosses recently:

Innoruuk: October 3rd
    Cazic-Thule: October 4th
    Lady Vox: October 6th

We haven't closed recruitment to any particular class however there are classes we are definitely looking for more than others.

Classes most in demand for our guild at this time:

Bard
    Cleric
    Monk
    Necromancer
    Rogue
    Wizard

If you are interested in joining or want more information you can talk to me in game with either a tell or in-game email on my characters, Sophiee and Maladie. You can also check out my thread about the guild in the recruitment forum for more detailed information about our guild.

Hope to see you there.
  4. Darth Augur

Ascended Darkness has split into three factions.

The Aussie part formed the guild <Forsaken Order> on Lockjaw is an entirely Aussie time zone raiding guild.
  5. Endtime Elder

Aye, Forsaken Order is entirely made up from australians, so if you suit that timezone we will more than welcome you aboard, send me a PM here or ingame to Endtime, Medousa or Jerricoe.
  6. Medousa New Member

7. Deadlyfury New Member

Cool, thanks for the guild list guys! looks like you are all on Lockjaw I had made a char on there but only got him to lvl 7 before I realised I should check where all the aussies play... I made the same mistake on live a year ago and had to start again on Bertoxx to join Wreckers.

Simone, you say Peace of Formosa EX is not predominately Aussie? That could be an issue for me, mainly looking for just Aussies. How many Aussies do you have?

I took a look at Forsaken Order and they have 52 members on the forum, all aussie?! wow thats the type of Australian base I was looking for! I assume you guys probably have more members who aren't on the forums also.

Thanks Medousa and Endtime, I will look to apply on the website.

Good to see some Australians on this server!

Hopefully some other Aussies will see this and Send me a tell in game! My character is Yourpal, currently level 7 Paladin Halfling :)
    Woofy likes this.
  8. Woofy New Member

Welcome to the server and enjoy your game mate :)
  9. Simone Augur

A half a dozen or so. Woofy, one of our officers, lives in Perth.
  10. taliefer Augur

now with more questing of macros enabled screenshots! (that yael kill)
  11. Glowerss Augur

Ya'll should remove or replace that Yael screenshot. It's not a great look for you guys.
  12. ScarletLetter Elder

do I get a free vegemite sandwich? D:
  13. Harksted New Member

"tall poppy syndrome" in British English
    See all translations
    tall poppy syndromenoun uk us informal
    › UK the ​fact that ​people do not like and often ​criticize other ​people who are ​successful
    (Definition of tall poppy syndrome from the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)

anonymity
    anəˈnɪmɪti/
    noun
    noun: anonymity
    1. the condition of being anonymous.
      "the official spoke on condition of anonymity"
      • lack of outstanding, individual, or unusual features; impersonality.
        "the anonymity of big city life definitely has its advantages"
    I guess the moral of the story is 2008 called they wanted their cowardice and hypocrisy back

Neck
    Forsaken Order
  14. taliefer Augur

sure, except i dont use Macros of Questing, so not sure how im a hypocrite. posting screenshots on your front page with proof of hacking the game is so legit. i almost forgot to quit.

im also not anonymous since ya know, my in game name is the same as my forum handle.

feel free to try again tho.

edit: i see you took down the screenshot. smart move.
  15. Glowerss Augur

Easy there mate. Just trying to let ya'll know that you had a screenshot that was less than fortuitous towards your guild on the front page of your website.

What you do with that information is up to you. I meant no malice (as I did not mention why it needed removing).

Just trying to help. Glad to see somebody did end up removing the screenshot. :)