Expansion Livestream: Thurs, Oct 1 @ 3PM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Zarakii Augur

poor necros =P
    Silv, Gyurika Godofwar and Xenthoxin like this.
  2. Zahram New Member

What' the pre-order would benefit me?
    No release date, 7 zones - 4 new, 3 revamp.
  3. Reht The Dude abides...

Beta access
  4. Geroblue Augur

Yeah, paintings don't work in the regular guild halls. So, don't need them. Nothing for me in yet another expansion.
  5. -wycca Augur

Does the illusion pre-order work on mounts?
  6. Zarakii Augur

7. Khat_Nip Meow

When I read your question the first thing that came to mind re: the self & merc illusion was a matter of faction. eg., A relatively safer pass through the zones. That could be totally off base though since we only know what they told us.
    err, they said November 18 tentatively, numerous times.
  8. Blankslate Elder

I missed the Twitch stream. Could someone kindly provide a link to the location where I can watch the rerun of the presentation.
    Thanks
  9. josh Augur

http://www.twitch.tv/everquestlive/profile

twitch archives every livestream for a month or so.
  10. Uxtalzon Augur

Did anyone ask about NPCs being able to instantly cast spells that had almost no resist chance? Mez and charm probably killed me more than anything else in TDS, and the low resist chance made it a pretty stupid experience overall.
  11. RangerDanger#1 Lorekeeper

12. Malbro Augur

When is beta going to be open and where can I get the launcher download?
  13. Absor Developer

Hard to describe. They will reduce some penalties that some of the zones deliver. You'll get less diseased in such places with the shroud, and the merc will help you deal with pesky things that regenerate a lot. It's sort of a leg up thing.

A
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  14. Naugrin Augur

While I agree that the price is excessive, she is not a bro.
  15. shadowgod Augur

oh god did you introduce the demiplane style debuff to everyone ?
  16. Feradach Augur

Beta starts hopefully in the third week of October, and I imagine once you pre-order the expansion you'll be on the list to get an email with particulars when the time is right.
  17. Ghubuk Augur

Does this mean we will be severely disadvantaged if we can't afford the expansion with the merc?
  18. FixShamanPlease Elder

With the zone swap at any location will I see players popup in the middle of my camp/fight???
  19. Deillusional Augur

Why unlock the item with a large $ edition of the expansion, shouldn't such an item be quested?
    Abrax and beryon like this.
  20. Randragon Augur

Absor said

Not sure how I feel if the Mercenary will help deal with pesky things that regenerate a lot.

The meaning of this line has many connotations. Hopefully it doesn't mean they locked the games leg-up behind how much money you spent rather than ever-questing for it the old fashioned way.

If the former is true than that's a slap in the face to those that play this game and only want to spend monies for the Standard Edition.

Only time will tell I guess.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Abrax like this.