Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tulgin Augur

1) Yes
    2) Yes
    3) Yes
    4) No, it's about transparency. The thread content after the first post is irrelevant, so it's free to be derailed.

But points 1 2 3 are also irrelevant, you can't change what has already happened. No matter how much you complain about how unfair it is.
  2. rekais910 Augur

Faceless can't change the rules and force it without a vote. No matter how much you say it is because you're too dense to understand. The facts are there and so far have proven that MM's claims are true. Faceless even admitted to it. You are sure... wrong.
  3. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Transparency, like not including Modest Man in a discussion concerning our interests?

Yes, I see you have a firm grasp on transparency.
  4. Tulgin Augur

I think your head is too far buried in the sand. Are you not even registering what's happening? The rotation changed, MM screwed up, they are now facing the consequences. Telling yourself that none of it is real, or that it is unfair won't help. Deal with what's happening.

If they don't want you in rotation discussions, that's up to them. I think they are very transparent on that in fact. From now on I can almost guarantee MM won't be included in any rotation discussions.
    Simone likes this.
  5. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I see you are excellent in flip flopping.

Unlike Modest Man, whose position has been clear from the start. If a bunch of people are going to act like cyber terrorists, that's on those people.
    rekais910 likes this.
  6. rekais910 Augur

No I'm registering everything correctly. You are spewing nothing but lies that have been disproven multiple times over in this thread and two others plus two reddits. Now you're just being stubborn in the face of being wrong. Though like many you'll just continue to spew false information and just say what you want. I would sure love proof of what was said in that meeting. A meeting that didn't have 24 hours time and didn't include all members as per the rules? Well I guess it doesn't matter what happened because rotation rules are clear. That change is nothing but a farce.
  7. Tulgin Augur

I don't know what you think I'm lying about. I understand you think it's a farce and went against the rules.

But that's not important, the only important thing is what's happening now, and the consequences MM is facing. The first post very clearly explains this, you can disagree with it all you like, but it's happening either way.

Disagreeing won't stop you getting removed from the rotation. Follow the new rules or be removed, simple as that.
  8. Reap Elder

You're obviously trolling at this point. The rotation didn't change, it's been broken. Consequences? I fail to see what consequences MM will face. FFA? Not a consequence, they chose it. I don't think anyone is saying its not real, or unfair. They are stating that they aren't the only ones in the wrong, and they aren't. Deal with what's happening? really. You sound a great deal like darth and yawg from that transcript I read last night.

If they don't want an accepted member in rotation discussions, they shouldn't have them in the rotation period. Obviously MM won't be included, as there is no more rotation.

You're silly, obviously trolling, or just flat out .
  9. rekais910 Augur

Let's do this a second time. If they don't want to include MM in the rotation meeting then they are taking part in breaching the rotation. You are very much unclear on the rules of the rotation that once was. As of right now it is FFA. If the other guilds would like the rotation back then they can take Dima's offer. I've seen argument after argument against MM that has been shot down with facts and logs by many people. Faceless' actions are transparent in breaking the rotational rules.
  10. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

A good chunk of the leadership and core members from day 1 quit during the series for 4 failed GoD votes. Painting it as anything other than apathy and an unwillingness to split farm time for 2 extra months is a joke. I know that is the primary reason I stopped playing.

As for Citizen folding, an implosion was pretty much a certainty for Citizen if at any point the guild ceased to get propped up by SOE. This came in the form of forcibly handing over loot from encounters they didn't get the kill on, repeatedly having fresh bosses spawned specifically for them, handing out suspensions based on poorly contextualized in-game text "reports", construction of rotations specifically for their guild (VP), having GMs come in an determine who should get to kill a boss kill based on LOTR trivia. The list really goes on. What Citizen really wanted was a loot-sharing agreement with TL split 50/50 down the middle. They didn't want a server rotation. They didn't care about the community or the other guilds on the server. If there was a collapse, it would've came in velious when they were forced to merge with IoN since they were hemorrhaging members.
  11. Tulgin Augur

I understand your propaganda, I appreciate your efforts to make people believe the rotation is FFA, but no one believed you 100 posts ago, no one believes you now.

You know very well the rotation is still in effect.

I'm not unclear of the old rules under DBG enforcement. I don't know why that's even relevant as they no longer apply.

Carry on this attitude and MM will be gone within a month. Your members won't stay while you are the server outcasts.
  12. rekais910 Augur

Fine. You've got nothing but hollow words. Good day.
  13. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Rek, I think it's time to stop replying to Tulgin and his army of support of himself. Even most of the people who are upset with Modest Man don't buy into his revisionist history of events.
  14. -wycca Augur

You're all welcome on Ragefire!
    sleka and rekais910 like this.
  15. Simone Augur

The problem is that Modest Man wants to be held to a lower standard than the rest of the server. If they wanted to be held to the same standard they wouldn't have went to kill another guild's Innoruuk, a guild that didn't participate in killing the efreeti they claim is theirs. You cannot claim a moral high ground here nor are you generating any sympathy to your cause.

Only Faceless knew which guilds were and were not invited to the meeting before it was held. Only thing I know is that I was invited and showed up, I wasn't in charge of the guest list. Again your grievance is with Faceless Insanity you can't claim a moral high ground by taking your anger out on guilds that have nothing to do with your lover's quarrel with Faceless Insanity.

None of the other guilds want to stick themselves in the middle of the ongoing feud between Modest Man and Faceless Insanity most guilds decided long ago that what happens between Modest Man and Faceless Insanity is between Modest Man and Faceless Insanity. After hearing Dima whine over and over and over and over and over and over again about what happened on August 20th I literally stopped caring because it became obvious that Dima was making mountains out of molehills and just couldn't let an issue that had long been resolved go. We had a whole 25 page PM thread about that and it was the same garbage over and over again, page after page. You want to know why so many guilds have become apathetic to Modest Man's issues? That is why.
  16. Tulgin Augur

At this stage I would stop worrying about the history of events and focus on the present.
    Simone likes this.
  17. Simone Augur

Choosing to pick on someone smaller than them makes them a bully. If Modest Man wanted to claim a moral high ground here they wouldn't chosen that course of action.
  18. squidgod Augur

This thread:
    [IMG]
    sleka and rekais910 like this.
  19. Croak Augur

As you think it is about transparency, would you agree that this statement in the opening post was full of lies?

There was an additional change that somehow was overlooked in this "open letter" - non-rotation players had their community day withdrawn, even though many were planning their work and holiday time around that minimal 1 day allocation.

Open letters, at least in my opinion have to be founded on facts & truth.

Here we see Dupre being extremely untruthful to Gulfein about what transpired
    We also know that Bandok was mislead as well, so all rotation guilds were not made aware of what transpired.

This open letter is based around lies.
  20. Ambiguously Journeyman

POFX: "Faceless taking MM's mob and trying to force them out of an Efreeti rotation? Doesn't affect me. No big deal. Sucks to be MM."

POFX: "MM TOOK OUR MOB? MM ARE A BUNCH OF BULLIES."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.