Expansion Livestream: Thurs, Oct 1 @ 3PM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 30, 2015.

1. lolly Elder

The Broken Mirror ?

Does this mean we are due seven years bad expansions?
  2. Povarmonk Elder

How about an epic 3.0!
  3. Iila Augur

Expansion stream spends more time on TLP info than useful expansion info.
  4. ShadowMan Augur

awful expansion presentation. You told us basically nothing at all that wasn't shared previously. If you guys weren't ready to pass along more information then you should have waited longer to do this stream until you had that information. Or if it was intended to be so vague than that should have been expressed as in we don't want to share the exact details of this or that at this time to make it more of an epic feel at launch. Instead we all get the feeling that a half cooked cake had to go back in the oven and you guys are not sure whats going to come out yet but trust us you should buy it.

My trust went out the window with CoTF and TDS so now I have to wait until someone else takes the leap and can give me actual answers to questions regarding your expansion that were not shared during your expansion information stream.
    Santonin, Vetplayer, Iila and 2 others like this.
  5. Zarakii Augur

that raid testing is fair bit really got me going you think only a guild or two are serious about raiding and or testing so its fair to ONLY allow the SAME ones to do it
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Schadenfreude Augur

Seven years of forum whining that's a given.
  7. Uxtalzon Augur

I joined only near the end.

>someone asks about epic 3.0
    >looks of misery wash over their faces
    >not for 5 years at least

[IMG]
  8. Reht The Dude abides...

Terrible job revealing the new expansion. You gave us very little new information and wasted our time on TLP stuff. Next time, give us our time and give the TLP folks their own live stream.

Even after my disappointment with the last couple of expansions, i still wanted to give you guys the benefit of the doubt but that presentation made it worse. I used to think that some of you just didn't care about us but now i think some of you are just oblivious to how disillusioned we are with your products and direction. You blew a good chance to regain some of the lost confidence.
    Santonin, Gyurika Godofwar and Iila like this.
  9. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

This sort of makes me mad at myself. It really came down to the wire about buying TDS for an alt account. After a long day of work I said the hell with it and did it. Just desserts I guess.
  10. halfpint77 Lorekeeper

any eta on when stream will be uploaded so the rest of us can watch?
  11. Uxtalzon Augur

Give it a few hours, once the stream ended a thumbnail showed above the video. If you refresh it you'll see a quick glimpse before it turns back into that mediocre "Enjoying the show?" banner.

EDIT: If you refresh and click on it fast enough, it loads. :cool:
  12. Sancus Augur

I'll pay $140 for all of my accounts if I never have to hear "right meow" ever again...
  13. Ghubuk Augur

Any idea on what this new merc contract is so supposed to do?
  14. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Make your merc look like the npcs that are new in the expansion.
    Do you know if, aside from Beta access if there is any reason why anyone who already has TDS would pre-order? Because as I see it the prices are the same as they will be after release as are the items you get. Now if the CE was 60 and the PE was at like 90 I could see a reason to pre-order one of those.
  15. JChan Developer

One thing to note, the new expansion does not include any of the ITEMS that came with The Darkened Sea. https://www.everquest.com/news/the-darkened-sea-expansion-bonus-items
  16. Kinadorm Augur

The "Shroud of Relife" and the "Contract of the Chosen" in the collector's edition both say they grant benefits in the expansion. Can you describe specifically what those benefits are?
  17. ShadowMan Augur

They can not answer that at this time. Have a tlp related question to talk about in this expansion thread?
  18. Zarakii Augur

wouldnt surprise me if one day the devs we do still have dont log onto the forums scan the whining and say you know what f*** it i quit
  19. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

20. anvil Elder

my only grip about this expansion is that in order to get the BOX ART PAINTING i have to pay $90. at the very least the painting could have come with the standard price.