Update Bugs 09/24/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Hludwolf Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Blurred_Memories Augur

not exactly a new bug... but enchanter banishment root buffs still visually stack with other roots, and when it fades, the mobs walk around with the other root buff still on... please make it knock off other roots and other roots knock it off like it used to... thanks
    Motherlee likes this.
  3. Silentchaos Augur

Every twincasted spell consumes two counters of sustained and frenzied devastation. Bad.
    Motherlee likes this.
  4. Makavien Augur

Warlord's tenacity is only lasting a minute before the changes it was 2 minutes and there was no patch notes on it . Brace for impact - Brace for Impact effect got changed from

Brace for Impact Effect: Eatch Proc Fades After Absorbing 16% of a maximum of 1500000 or the short buff timer runs out.
    TO
    Brace Guard X: Eatch Proc Fades After Absorbing 16% of a maximum of 1500000 or max of 3 hits or the buff timer runs out
  5. Kallitank Elder

Warlord's Tenacity will not work if AA's have been auto granted, I've asked this several times and would like to know if this is intentional or a bug.
  6. madiaxe New Member

Reviewed the majority of enemies in Call of the Forsaken and The Darkened Sea zones with regards to immunity to runspeed changes, mesmerization, stun, lull, charm, and fear, and removed or relaxed restrictions on most NPCs

Ive run the mission in Thuliasaur and the HA. There are less mobs that can now be stunned, mezzed and lulled. Those are the only two I have tried but others have posted similar findings. As this is contrary to the statement posted above from the patch promise I am guessing something has gone wrong and its a bug.
    Kolani likes this.
  7. mackal Augur

Dzarn mentioned in another thread to report specific mobs (so names!)
  8. Excrutio New Member

Kedge and dervish mobs in Tempest Temple (makes Clearer Skies a lot more interesting) are immune to stun, mez and run speed movement. Likely more mobs, but those are the ones we encountered.

ALSO, not so much a bug, as requesting confirmation, but it appears as though Improved x (Explosion of Spite, Explosion of Hatred, Death Peace etc) were merged into the base AAs but not mentioned in the notes.
    Motherlee likes this.
  9. menown Augur

September 17, 2015

*** AA ***

- Combined the following activated AA abilities into single lines:
    - - Shadowknight - Improved Death Peace is now rank 3 of Death Peace.
    - - Shadowknight - Improved Explosion of Hatred is now rank 3 of Explosion of Hatred. All ranks have been made no-resist.
    - - Shadowknight - Improved Explosion of Spite is now rank 2 of Explosion of Spite. All ranks have been made no-resist.
  10. Ghubuk Augur

In Brothers Island, mobs that used to mezzable are not mezzable (gorillas, crabs, parrots) and mobs that weren't are now mezzable (flowers). Looks like things got reversed. This could be the problem that is being reported in other TDS zones as well.
    Motherlee likes this.
  11. Ghubuk Augur

Just had mez land on eyepecker squawker (both ae and single) in a strange fashion. It lands for a second but then immediately breaks as if someone were hitting it, but it wasn't being hit and no dot was on it.
  12. Ghubuk Augur

OK, it appears wizard merc (lvl 105) is waking mobs that are mezzed. So currently, eyepecker squawker is mezzable, most (if not all) gorillas, parrots and crabs are not, plants are (again, reversal of what it was before). There appears to be randomness to it as well.
    Motherlee likes this.
  13. Ghubuk Augur

With more testing, it is starting to appear to be very random. And extremely strange when getting mez on some mobs but wiz merc waking them.
  14. Arvins Lorekeeper

I think theres something wrong with healer mercenaries, I have died multiple times today due to mercs not healing to mobs that I have easily defeated before, and through guild chat it seems others are having this issue as well.
  15. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Server having lag and zoning issues. Bertoxx server. At random times tells are lagged, zoning is lagged, etc. I got disconnected for no reason while just sitting in the guild hall. Others have reported similar issues. Generally not working properly.
  16. Apoc Augur

Twincasted spells are still taking 2 counters of FD and SD per cast. Is this intended or a bug it only took one counter before like all other classes's discs.
  17. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Just got disconnected again sitting afk in the neighborhood guild hall. People reporting /gu and /group tells are not be received.
  18. Venchant New Member

Am being disconnected frequently from Bertoxx server, symptom does not appear to be zone dependent. Happening more frequently today than yesterday evening when it was only an occasional irritation. Mail not working, always receive the unable to connect to chat server message that occurs when mail goes down. Last night, it took 4 minutes to open a short mail message. During that 4 minutes, all activity was extremely sluggish.
  19. FurySoul Augur

Server: Fippy Darkpaw
    Old Man McKennzie tasks. Raid event Lady Vox.
    This monster mission task does not spawn a Lady Vox still. I have done the task up to killing Lady Vox. She does not spawn, but instead of Lady Vox, there is a "Vox's Hoard" chest at her spawn. I can't open it or complete the task due to not getting the task update for killing lady Vox. All other group missions work fine and Lord Nagafen raid works fine as well.

Also Emp Ssra / Cursed Cylcle in Ssra Temple of (Shadows of Luclin) do not respawn after death (never). They only respawn during server/zone resets (has been a problem for more than 2 years now).
  20. Iila Augur

Ragefire should get to SoV in 6 months, so that bug might get fixed a month after that.