Update Bugs 09/23/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Barbwarrior Augur

People on test just play for free live servers the real test lol either that or no1 listens to test
  2. Rorce Augur

While you're working on Stone Cold Summer, can next years Stone Cold Summer get a little more of this:

3. Silv Augur

^This. A ton of people already on Test do try and troubleshoot. Additionally, a lot of people from Live have test copied and go try out the changes prior to going Live almost every patch. If you browse through the 'Test Bugs' thread you'll see many of the same things being reported. Test doesn't even get free expansions anymore so they're not just freeloaders like some may think.
  4. Vanrau Augur

Taken from eqresource.

Brace For Impact IX:
    - Spell Name changed from 'Brace For Impact' to 'Brace For Impact IX'
    - Recast Time changed from '1.5' to '0'
    - Spell Bar Lockout Time changed from '1.5' to '0'
    - Slot 1 changed from 'Add Defensive Proc: Brace For Impact Effect with 300% Rate Mod' to 'Add Defensive Proc: Impact Guard IXwith 300% Rate Mod'
    - Group id changed from '0' to '32177'
    - Land on Self Message changed from 'You brace yourself for incoming attack.' to 'You brace yourself for incoming attacks.'
    - Wear Off Message changed from '' to 'You are no longer braced for impact.'
    - Description changed from 'Gives you a chance to proc a defensive buff whenever you are struck in combat for up to 10m (100 Ticks).' to 'Imbues you with the chance to trigger a defensive buff that will reduce the damage of the next three incoming melee attacks by 16 percent for up to 150000 damage or for 12 seconds. This defensive buff can trigger a maximum of 70 times.'

Impact Guard IX:
    - Spell Name changed from 'Brace For Impact Effect' to 'Impact Guard IX'
    - Recast Time changed from '1.5' to '0'
    - Spell Bar Lockout Time changed from '1.5' to '0'
    - Group id changed from '0' to '32178'
    - Max Hits changed from '0' to '3'
    - Max Hits Type changed from 'None' to 'Incoming Hit Successes'
    - Land on Self Message changed from 'You crouch low.' to 'You up your guard.'
    - Description changed from 'Reduces incoming damage by 16 percent up to a maximum of 150000 for up to 12s (2 Ticks).' to 'Reduces incoming melee damage by 16 percent up to a maximum of 150000 for up to 12s (2 Ticks) or 3 hits.'

Warlord's Tenacity XXII:
    - Spell Name changed from 'Warlord's Tenacity' to 'Warlord's Tenacity XXII'
    - Spell Type changed from 'Beneficial: Blockable' to 'Beneficial: Not Blockable'
    - Group id changed from '0' to '41095'
    - Wear Off Message changed from 'The defiant energy fades.' to 'Your tenacious energy fades.'
    - Description changed from 'This ability allows warriors to temporarily boost hit points to get through tough situations. The exertion takes its toll, though. These hit points dissipate over the course of a minute and leave the warrior weaker than when Warlord's Tenacity started.' to 'Instantly heals you for 48000 and increases your maximum hit points by 45000 for 1m 6s (11 Ticks).'

Warlord's Grasp Taunt VI:
    - Spell Name changed from 'Warlord's Grasp' to 'Warlord's Grasp Taunt VI'
    - Spell Type changed from 'Detrimental - Resist: Unresistable -15' to 'Detrimental - Resist: Physical -2000'
    - Slot 1 changed from 'Gradual Pull to 0 units away (Force=400)' to 'Locks Aggro On Caster and Decrease Other Players Aggro by 35% up to level 110'
    - Slot 2 changed from 'Increase Hate by 5000' to 'Cast: Warlord's Grasp VI'
    - Slot 3 changed from 'Locks Aggro On Caster and Decrease Other Players Aggro by 35% up to level 110' to ''
    - Group id changed from '0' to '37187'
    - Land on Self Message changed from 'You feel the grasp of the warlord.' to 'You feel enraged with the warlord.'
    - Land on Other Message changed from ' is grasped by the warlord.' to ' is enraged with the warlord.'
    - Description changed from '' to 'Causes a creature of up to level 110 to attack you exclusively for 6s (1 Ticks) and increases their hatred for you by 5000. Your allies will generate 65 percent of their normal hatred during this period. Triggers a gravitate effect on creatures of up to level 104.'
  5. Triconix Augur

These changes hurt warriors pretty badly and they were completely unannounced. At least the other classes had warning. We were just sideswiped and lost lots of power.
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

i would encourage you to post these on the issue tracker so that they dont get lost in the shuffle
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/projects/EQ

(3rd party site so dont use your eq user/pw).
  7. Hiladdar Augur

In my opinion this patch was changed to many things at one time, and I do not think that adequate resources were applied to even test the what the changes were going to be.

Test server can pick up blatant bugs in the group game, but until current content is raided, with the changes, it will not pick up the impact on the raid game.

My recommendation is not to have so many game changing massive patches in the future.
    Kolani likes this.
  8. Axxius Augur

I can't believe this went live after all these issues were reported on Test last week. :confused:
    Xeladom, Warpeace, Brogett and 4 others like this.
  9. Kolani Augur

It appears that runspeed immunities may be more severe than before in instances.
    Silv likes this.
  10. Caemien Elder

Not to mention that some mobs that did not summon before are now summoning. i.e. razorlatch pincer crab mob on Brother's Island
  11. Reht The Dude abides...

I wonder if the next expansion is Everquest: Cataclysm, they are breaking so much stuff that it could be.......
    Silv likes this.
  12. WEM68 New Member

I just attempted Burden of the Past in Degmar this morning myself. On the first wave of four, the mobs were NOT mezzable. (not resists, but immune.) All four npcs came back : Your target cannot be mesmerized.
  13. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

I honestly don't know why they bother keeping the Test Server going at this point. They don't ever seem to fix any of the bugs that Test players dutifully report -- they just push the patch out anyway and wait until everyone else starts complaining. This isn't the first time they've done this, by any stretch of the imagination.

In all seriousness, what's the point of the Test Server if they're not going to address obvious, reported bugs before they go live? *crickets*
    Warpeace and Whitecloudx like this.
  14. Hiladdar Augur

The only changes that were supposed to happen to mobs on this patch was:

The alaran model mobs in Evantil, from the RoF expansion now summon. Prior to the patch they did not. Since this is not documented in the patch notes, I consider this a bug.
  15. Kolani Augur

It looks like when they removed the various immunities to a number of these mobs, they accidentally(?) added a "will summon" flag to every mob that did have one of the immunities, and they start summoning as early as 100%
  16. Tannin Steelblade Journeyman

One thing that i noticed yesterday, i might have missed it before but when switching warrior stances when going from Dual wield stance to 2 handed stance both buffs seem to remain in the bar. Not that this is a game changer or anything just assumed it to be in line of our 3 stances over writing the other .. both dual and 2h overwrite defencive just fine and vice versa.. Just seems that 2h and dual wield dont overwrite. I guess its not a big deal but hey.. its just what i noticed

tried it again just now seems to only happen when going from dual wield to 2 handed
  17. Repthor Augur

Warrior - Enhanced Area Taunt is now rank 2 of Area Taunt.

Rank 2 Area Taunt after the patch lost the hate over time component that Enhanced Area Taunt had, must be a compleing error
  18. Apoc Augur

Fix the patcher so people can log into test(Changed patcher to test from live hit apply went to login and only showed live servers No test server available.). I think it was mentioned somewhere else. Might as well push the changes live so people can actually test the changes anyhow.
  19. Hludwolf Developer

Please keep this thread to posting new bugs only. It is not for discussions or commentary.
  20. Hludwolf Developer

Test was down...