Update Bugs 09/23/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Diani Augur

Not sure if this is related to the patch or other things done to AB, but the ping for me is very high compared to what it used to be.
    Old 20-30ms. Now 160ms
  2. Kallitank Elder

Tenacity isn't working for warriors who have used the autogrant aa's, is this intentional?
  3. Diani Augur

Wizard:
    procs from sympathetic pulse of disease
    procs from pyromancy
    are landing on me...not all the time, not consistently but now and again the land on me instead of my target
  4. Prathun Developer

Implementation was changed so that the SCS NPC spawning could be handled in a cleaner way, which should help with them not spawning, or not respawning if the zone restarts or repops for any reason. The dates for SCS were not changed, so the events are currently scheduled to run until the end of the day on the 30th.
  5. Derd Augur

Bard frenzied kicks is definitely locking out selo's kick activation. Please fix :)
  6. Lighteningrod Augur

I caught the part about the spawning, but I am confused on the dates. This post says the 24th (tomorrow)? Nevermind. That is the 2014 dates. Thank you! I can't find 2015 dates, but it looks like there's still time to complete them.
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  7. Ghubuk Augur

Was it intended that SKs need to buy the bold attack aa levels? The reason I ask is that because of the downgrade to the VoT hate amount, it comes out as a wash to our hate level. This means we are basically paying to get back our hate which doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
  8. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

http://events.eqresource.com/

That usually has a pretty accurate representation of the events
    Rorce and Riou like this.
  9. Oopity New Member

1.) When clicking my "Disable Clicky AA Thingy" it resizes my spell bar, even when locked.

2.) The damage shield clicky does not give you an AA or buff spot.

3.) Planar Stat AAs (stat CAP increasing AAs) are now behind the Innate Stat AAs (stat increasing AAs). This has got to be overlooked or something, right?!
  10. chronicler Augur

Answer for #2, was behind innate stats AA b4.
  11. Melanippe Augur

With /tgb on cannot land group version, Talisman of the Doomscale on a single character unless that character is in my group. Prior to the patch, the group version of Doomscale would land on a single character outside of group. Oddly, the group version, Talisman of the Faithful, lands as expected if the single character is either in group or out of group.
    Am able to MGB Talisman of the Doomscale which will land as expected on all characters within range.
  12. Lighteningrod Augur

This is a benefit. A player isn't going to want to reset all their clicky AAs if they need to kite or NDT a balance mob.

Regarding the duration, Storm Guard (Yar`lir ring) and Illusionary Spikes now have a permanent duration.
    Ishtass likes this.
  13. Fnyanea Augur

I love it how these things were all reported on test, not fixed, and pushed live..... Nice work.....

Add me to the list of people who are getting claw procs on myself instead of target.
  14. chronicler Augur

What is the Bold attack on sk.

I bought 1 for 0 aa, and then from being red, it became green (disabled -> enabled), and the I made hotkey and pressed that, and it bcame disabled Again.

There 16 ranks, when I bought the first rank it costed 0 aa, and then rank 2 would cost 10 AA, after I had made hotkey and pressed the hotkey rank 2 went Down to cost 0 AA.

You need to explain what that is for. Atm, I would say it is rather bugged.

Also what AA was suddenly autogranted ? I know some was bcause I got an achievement in AA.

The change to Hate attraction has resultet in that Work differently than before. B4 patch I am sure I hate 3/6. Now there 23 ranks, and I have something that goes to around lvl 92 or 93. That requires to earn extra for something I had before.
  15. mackal Augur

The ranks that have DISABLED in their name give you no bonuses, are not expendable, and it costs AA to upgrade to this rank. Then there is a 0 cost upgrade that has has ENABLED in the name. This rank has the bonuses on it, it's also expendable. When you expend this rank you will downgrade to the non-expendable rank that you previously purchased which has no bonuses, which means you can turn off the hate bonus if you want (say you're DPSing and don't want to steal hate, now you can turn off your bold attacks, which has a very nice hate bonus on it)
  16. chronicler Augur

Hmm, I am still clueless. Is it something that can be used 16 times, what is it ?
  17. mackal Augur

Unlimited times. You can't expend the AA back to the first rank from the max rank. So if you maxed out the AA to rank 16, you can just go between ranks 15 and 16. Rank 16 is the ENABLED one that hate bonus on it and is expendable with a 0 cost. Rank 15 is the DISABLED one that has no effects and isn't expendable. So once you bought the 15th rank you can buy the 16th rank for 0 cost an unlimited amount of times, but you shouldn't be able to go back to the 14th of 13th rank since 15th isn't expendable.

So if you want the hate bonus, buy the 0 cost one. If you don't want the hate bonus, expend the charge.

(It is rather confusing)
  18. chronicler Augur

Okie, figure it out. It looks to be rather complex implementation.
    Would have been a lot easier just to give people a buff when pressing hotkey.

Here you have to click it to remove it, then train it in Again by getting AA window up... Sane way bst combat
    Brogett likes this.
  19. Kinadorm Augur

Before the patch today the shaman AA "Shrink" was instant cast now it has a rather long cast time for its purpose. Also, the spell it is casting is now different than the previous AA. Please revert it back to spell 40838 with instant cast time.

Edit: I think the bug is that shaman had an additional rank of the Shrink AA that is no longer an option in the AA window. This 2nd rank made it instant cast [Spell 40838]. The current version is pointless with Group Shrink having a faster cast time and same refresh.

I used the instant cast single target shrink multiple times a night to shrink myself so it sucks that it was taken away.
  20. Lighteningrod Augur

It always had a cast and recast time.