Test Update 09/18/2015

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 18, 2015.

1. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-12

For other people interested in this, stop by and upvote this issue (*inserts standard disclaimer about issue tracker being 3rd party so dont use your EQ user/pw!).
  2. Demandred Elder

Pretty sure someone got expansion and retraction mixed up at the office
    Mayfaire likes this.
  3. DebonAir Lorekeeper

I am confused: If i had Innate Strength level 5 and Planar Strength level 3 (and of course Planar Power Level 20) prior to the patch, what level would i have in the new consolidated general innate statistic Strength after the patch? (8,18, anything else ...?)
    Am i missing something here? Can someone - preferably a dev - please explain this?
  4. Apoc Augur

Is claw still broken or was that fixed before patch along with the other procs.
  5. Woofy New Member

Melee 1 handed is nerfed too much on TLP esp LJ, affecting the raid boss even more. Pls change it back NOW.
    Simone likes this.
  6. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Why is Test locked? Unannounced emergency patch?
  7. Hludwolf Developer

Test was affected by the live patch this morning and we are still trying to get the server back up and running. With luck, I could have it unlocked in the next 15-20 minutes. :*(
    mackal likes this.
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Doh!
  9. Hludwolf Developer

Server came up a bit ago.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Wiluven Journeyman

Hey guys - you broke melee damage on TLP.

If this were my company I would of gotten fired if I released this into production.
    Simone likes this.
  11. Brohg Augur

If this were my company I would have fired you for misusing "of" in place of "have"
  12. Aereus New Member

Prepatch our epic-equipped rogues were parsing equal to the casters on raid targets on Ragefire. Tonight they were literally 50% behind the casters. This directly correlates to how bonus damage applies to Mitigation of the Mighty targets. 1H bonus damage going from 8 to 3 is resulting in a correlation to an almost equal drop in overall damage on raid targets. AKA incredibly severe.

You guys really need to put stuff on test for longer than a few days. When people point out the flaws, and the flaws are readily apparent to anyone that glanced at tooltips for even half a second. Or reading their logic makes the flaw obvious as well ... why is that still pushed to live?
  13. Simone Augur

Mitigation of the Mighty simple cuts what ever hit would be by 1/3. So Argent Defender now has a damage bonus of 22. So minimum hit would be 23 however on buffed mobs can hit as low as 15. Therefor we can conclude that damage bonus change isn't any worse on those mobs as anything else.

I recommend /bug damage bonus changes in game however until they change back since this is a huge impact on warrior hate generation.