Sound off !

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Voxynn, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Voxynn Elder

Which guilds currently are downing Arx Mentis raids all in 1 night outside of the top known guilds ?
  2. Silv Augur

Fu regularly does it all in one night but sometimes we're at one and 1/2 for Arx. We've been doing achievements lately and trying to split raid Vitio now so it takes more time than just plowing through. It helps with the boredom some though. To expand our raiding we also clear War so we get close to 2 raid days. We use the third sometimes to do app gear or other horribly infuriating old content for beneficial junk.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Lianeb Augur

Grey Hawke on the Rathe only raids for about 2 hours on raid nights and we generally do it in 2 days.
    Not to bad considering we just recently beat Arx5 4 weeks ago.
    Elricvonclief and Silv like this.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Undivided Faith on Drinal has done a number of one night clears, though we typically spread it out to 2 to include some preTDS stuff for a second raid night, because 1 raid day a week is sad panda.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  5. Rcalielie Elder

CT does Arx in a one night clear.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  6. NerfAway New Member

Machin Shin raids all in one night!! Start around 5:45 eastern and are done by 8pm eastern. They are then alt raiding rumor has it arx on another night taking down 4 more targets so they are doing 11 chest a week.
    Ronak, roguerunner and Elricvonclief like this.
  7. Mayfaire Augur

Reckless Ascension on BB does it all in one night (Sundays).
    Elricvonclief and Silv like this.
  8. Voxynn Elder

ok so only

Fu

Greyhawk

Undivided Faith

CT

Machin Shin

Reckless Ascension

So in all servers only 6 guilds, clear all of arx in 1 night ?
  9. Mintalie Augur

I'm sure RoI is clearing it in one night.
  10. sojero One hit wonder

Well in your original post you did say excluding well known, and there are only 25ish known arx 5 clearing guilds, and out of those most probably think they are well known. Also most probably dont clear in 1 night simply for the fact that they do not want to do only 1 night of raids, they probably space it out, even though they could if they wanted to.
  11. Cicelee Augur

Well, you asked 24 hours ago which guilds are clearing Arx in one evening. And you expected all 70+ guilds across all servers to answer your question... a question, mind you, that is not apparent in the title of the post?

Furthermore, you also stated in your original post that you were asking which guilds clear Arx in one night "outside of the top known guilds"? I would imagine guilds like ROI, Triton, RoV, etc etc did not respond because they are generally considered "top known guilds" which you were not asking for.

Maybe next time the subject title should be more direct/specific, less assumptions about "top known guilds" should be made apparent, and more than 24 hours should be given for the request to be fully answered?

I dunno.
  12. Khat_Nip Meow

This is the case for Inverse Logic.
    Can we clear it in a night?: Yes.
    Have we cleared it in a night?: Yes.
    Do we typically clear it in a night?: No, mainly for 2 reasons: Something to do and to keep some semblance of our 3-day/week raiding schedule consistent throughout the year.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Silv like this.
  13. Drakang Augur

The Silent Minority has done it in one night. But usually spread it out. Yeah for more raids in next expansion.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Kiillz Augur

like to re phrase the question now? or emphasize your categorizing of "top known guilds"?
    Motherlee likes this.
  15. roguerunner Augur

I heard MS gets a lot of mileage out of those alts!
  16. Kiillz Augur

nuff said I guess.
  17. Peltier Elder

Why would he need to ? Top well known has always been "known" to be the top 3 guilds across all servers.

What metric do YOU .. use Killz ?
  18. RoguesOwn Lorekeeper

SOD = 1 night in about 3 hours only cause alts need to get invited to loot all that rotting gear.
  19. Kiillz Augur

Im not the OP now am I? have you read the thread? im not here measuring anything, please read?
    ok so only

Fu

Greyhawk

Undivided Faith

CT

Machin Shin

Reckless Ascension

So in all servers only 6 guilds, clear all of arx in 1 night ? OP questioned what guilds OUTSIDE top known guilds are clearing etc etc.... then goes on to state that ONLY 6 guilds clear all of arx ie like those are the ONLY guilds clearing. can I elaborate more for you? the reply was for the op to clarify his question, it was not inflammatory as you are here trying to emit... btw two ii's two ll's... well done. this was NOT to DEFINE top known guilds....as he has a mix of both in his 6 now doesnt he.....

My comments is does he wants top known guilds or guilds outside THEREOF or would he just simply like to know WHO ALL does it in one night....as his round up of the 6 he mentioned has guilds that are within the top 10
  20. The real Sandaormo Augur

You Tell'em Kiillz.
    Kiillz likes this.