Test Update 09/17/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axxius Augur

Every time! :D

Thanks for changing +2 to +3 fade level cap. Being unable to escape group named would be silly.

But why are Necros not granted the higher cap with the other Feign classes?
  2. Qulas Augur

Without the innate aa and just using Twitching Speed ( 50 ) and worn haste ( 45 ) I sit at 195% haste, with the aa being granted the displayed haste does not change, it stays at 195 instead of going to 212%
    Dzarn likes this.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Counters are not working correctly and spells with an autocast are reflecting back on the caster (Aka Claw of the Flameweaver)

Dzarn: Why did you drastically increase the mana cost of Frenzied Devastation?
  4. Dzarn Developer

This change will not be live as soon as the Test server opens and will require either an additional test hot-fix or rolling repops in order to take effect. Please keep this in mind while testing the other changes as the NPC immunities are not yet finalized.

I personally apologize for this one not making the patching deadline and will follow up with a post when the intended immunity changes have been pushed to the test server for proper testing.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Silv Augur

They weren't difficult, rather just annoying. Obviously people have survived through it but had they been more inviting to begin with maybe they wouldn't be ghost towns.

What's better is nerf fade and fling to make game harder thus, more "fun" yet significantly reduce difficulty of current era zones. By the logic provided that means these zones should be less fun now. Yep! Makes sense :rolleyes:
  6. Axxius Augur

Huh? What is it now?

A stealth nerf or a copy/paste error?
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It was a random 1-31% base increase before (Average of 16%).

Now it is a flat 52%, a 36% base increase / 225% increase over the current amount.
  8. Axxius Augur

Eep!! :eek:

That's not nice! And not mentioned in the patch notes. Some experimental data from playing around with the numbers on beta perhaps? That has happened before.
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

And he put a restriction on the buff to prevent mana cost reduction focus from working.

The fact it used to prevent mana cost focus from working was a BUG, not an intended behavior, but he copied that part over too for some reason.

For Reference: http://elitegamerslounge.com/home/soearchive/viewtopic.php?f=179&t=116312
  10. Aurmoon Augur

Are "Form of xyz" now stacking? I'd love to get the benefit of both Defense and Endurance. As a tank the Endurance clicky is meaningless as I will always take Defense, every time, any time... So any other click will always be meaningless.

Does anyone even use Prismatic Ward anymore? Not sure the point in less AC but higher resists than form of defense when everyone is maxed out on resists.
  11. Naugrin Augur

Desperately hoping this is a mistake.
  12. Qulas Augur

They all feel like they stack now since they are innate.
  13. sojero One hit wonder

Trying to introduce mana management back in? since they are doing that with endo, pulling, agro, etc, just a wild sad guess.
  14. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

From his choice of naming the abilities as "focused", I'm pretty sure they're modeled after ranger storm of blades / focused storm of blades line, meaning they are indeed on the same timer, meaning melee would choose one or the other based on need, which would seem pretty similar to a caster opting to use AE spells or single target spells, assuming they're one of the classes that have them~
  15. Axxius Augur

IIRC Elidroth ended up reducing the mana cost of PD because they couldn't fix the bug that made it override mana preservation. Maybe they fixed that bug now? But changing it to a flat 52% is still crazy.

Dzarn, can we have an explanation for this change?
  16. mackal Augur

They do appear to be stacking.
  17. mackal Augur

They probably fixed it? They switched them back to the old unused SPA that it used to use. The previous iterations used actual focus effects which resulted in breaking pres.
  18. Xikteny Augur

Those are kinda the lines along which I was thinking.
  19. Qulas Augur

Destructive Force and Focused Destructive Force are on the same timer, I would assume the rogue's and berserker's versions are also.
    Sheex likes this.
  20. Zarzac Augur

Mighty Cloak of Flames seems to be giving the buff correctly, but it not actually raising my haste based on stat window.
    Dzarn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.