New Expansion (Yep, That's Right) and More!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Iila Augur

This still isn't telling us anything?

More raids, no clues on tiers or anything like that. Two HA style raids in PoF/PoH.

That's it.

I'm not even sure what the audience for HA raids is. Are there level locked guilds that need more content? Cause if you have any 105s, then the raid is exactly the same as a 105 raid, except with a bunch of lower level players getting wrecked.
    Cazmac, Brohg, Beimeith and 6 others like this.
  2. Rykard Augur

DBG,

Well done! The suspense was certainly building :). Thank you for your hard work!

It is certainly on my mind: re-subbing. Before I was a two boxer, I am now a four boxer so, what does at run times four?....;).

Rykard
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Nniki Augur

Don't see anything under their trademarks to clue us in, unfortunately. Last was "DBC" as far as I can see.
  4. tysonwritesel Journeyman

I'm just curious is Qsnoopyjr coming back for this? Please respond.
  5. DrAxe Journeyman

1)So how many of the raids will be old redone content, and how many will be actual new content?
    2)How many new static Zones, and any draw to get people to actually enjoy them?
    3)Why do we need Perm AA buffs? clickies should never have main streamed to begin with
    4)2 Level Agnostic Zone Raids? whats the point of this? This will be a turn off for anyone under level to join raids. Seems like a huge waste of time to have designed this, and make as to im assuming gear level specific drops. It would have been better to base it more on an average level, , though not muchbetter.
    5)Why do we need more Heroic adventures? All anyone does anymore is Gribbles, because there so lamely easy and fast.
    Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  6. smash Augur

But just as important is, how many zones there going to be.

15 raids = very very good.

But 4-5-6 zones = bad. As that those outside raids, also have to have a large bunch of Things to do.
  7. Sentinal Journeyman

Fianly some news about expension. Thanks so much. Is there collector edition avaible?

Minisent Grey Hawke
  8. Daislet Augur

Is this for US customer's only?

I don't see the DBC as an option.
    I click the expansion I want to buy. $20 for the standard. It goes to
    purchasePreview!input.action
    page
    On that page, Select payment source it has the VISA number, then EDIT, ADD ANOTHER SOURCE, PAY WITH PAYPAL. Below that it asks for security code. I don't see any DBC option, it's for this account and has 15600 DBC on it.
    I can post a screenshot if that would help.

Thanks .
  9. Randragon Augur

Damn people. They said full reveal on October 1st. While you all have good questions and wish more info, they obviously are not going to release any more info until 10/01/2015.

Sucks, yes it does. So just ease back a little and start putting together the questions like they asked us to do so they can have some inkling of what we may be asking on 10/01.
  10. Dorellis New Member

Same here. No option to use Daybreak Cash.
    Also not in the US if that is a restriction.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Ummmm.... if its a full expansion why would we be getting more content six months later?
  12. Rainbowdash Augur

That isn't the point? People are taking this as it meaning 105 and 75 and everywhere in between will raid together for hate/fear. Not the case. This is so a full raid of 75, or full raid of 105 or full raids of 80 or whatever can go together to raid hate/fear. The scaling to max level in raid just prevent a raid of 75 from adding one 105 to solo steamroll it.

Long story short: think of it as a Heroic Adventure Raid. Literally what it is. That way this expac offers group AND raid content for levels other than max level. Something that hasn't happened since SoD.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think we need to wait and get more details on this. I can read it a few way based on the short description we got.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  14. Asparux New Member

Thank you! :)
  15. Mojoslinger Elder

Hmmm when i try to buy the TDS Upgrade to the collectors edition with Daybreak Cash it says its 4500 instead of 2500. Is that intended ? i hope not :D
  16. Riou EQResource

The Daybreak Cash purchase of expansion isn't discounted on purpose
  17. Tatanka Joe Schmo

If true, that's pretty stupid. And just lost my sale. The ONLY reason to do this, is to get TDS/CotF >now<, without waiting for the release of the new expansion, because they will be bundled with that. So why pay full price (cash or DBC) just to get it a couple months sooner? I'll wait for the expansion, and get them then.

My other reason is, on 2 of my accounts, I have enough DBC to get it at 50% off, but not full price, so it's mostly out of my hands, anyway ;)

Tat
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Syrup Augur

A full expansion, 15 raids!

Daybreak taking their customer feedback to heart is really refreshing in the current state of the gaming industry (particularly the mmo sect)

I'm psyched for this!
    Mayfaire and Crystilla like this.
  19. Quench New Member

Syrup said what I was thinking. Been a long time since I was this exited for an exp.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Is it a full expansion?
    15 raids and a bunch of HAs and scalable missions do not make a full expansion.

The plan we were told was to change to a 6 month campaign/expansion (whatever the hell they want to call it) I just want to know if they are sticking to that or of this is it for the year.
    Iila likes this.