New Expansion (Yep, That's Right) and More!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Perhaps! Where have you been hiding?
  2. Rainbowdash Augur

On Live? Probably. Test? Doubtful. It won't be free either, and people like to cry about such things for some reason.

Still wtb transfer off :( lol
  3. Whulfgar Augur

There is absolutely zero legit ways to stop 54 people (1 entire raid force not including benches) from talking about strats to others 100% of the time ..
    Gyurika Godofwar and Silv like this.
  4. dmrobert New Member

Did I read this right? We can but TDS with Station/Daybreak cash. How? Where? I don't see where to do it.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Ishtass Augur

This made my day
    Mintalie likes this.
  6. Kravitz Augur

He'll be in beta on some secret toon anyways whether you send him an invite or not, people always say their quitting but still keep lurking:p
    Cazmac and Mintalie like this.
  7. sojero One hit wonder

Don't talk about kelefane like that
  8. FcsevenXIII Augur

It would be nice to see a return to Luclin in this or a future expansion.
  9. Festivus New Member

The initial tease sounds interesting. I'm holding out hope for clockwork hero's forge.
  10. Kundow New Member

Omg, old Hate, old Hate, old Hate. That's like for my EQ boner.
  11. Ebonylight-Xegony Elder

Idk if you can answer this question (sure someone posted as well in the past 5 pages):

Is this a full release or the first half of the expansion?

Also, with the sale of collector's edition items... Can you put past items or mercs for sale in marketplace (ie: Ikaav merc) please?
    Gyurika Godofwar and Silv like this.
  12. blahblah Journeyman

Don't you mean Qsnoopyjr.? :D
  13. Silv Augur

I wonder if it's possible to have some major EQ announcement/patch not have some huge sweeping nerf associated with it anymore? This was a great announcement about the expansion... followed up with "we're changing fundamental game play mechanics btw!" ... every patch the past 6+(?) months has done something great, and then it gets overshadowed by insanely unexpected, usually negatively received, game changers.

On the expac topic - as someone else asked: Do we still get a Spring 'campaign' in addition to this full expansion?

^This please.
  14. Elricvonclief Augur

This sounds like the best expansion of the last few years by far! Thanks!

At least 15 new raids? AFK for some "me" time...
  15. Motherlee Augur

What is the advantage to a guild to use level 75s in raid when they could use 105s?
  16. Reht The Dude abides...

Because not all rosters can field a full raid of 105s? This is probably a nice addition for casual guilds.
    Cazmac and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  17. EQLive New Member

They really need to address the disparity between top guilds and everyone else. A raid difficulty toggle would be a good start. Until this is done I will pass.
    Cazmac and Motherlee like this.
  18. Roshen Brand Manager

The way the site is set up currently, you won't see the Daybreak cash option until the end of checkout.

The Daybreak Cash option is on the same page where you choose to pay by credit card or PayPal.
  19. Motherlee Augur

You trust them not to mess that up again?
  20. Motherlee Augur

The only raids it would benefit is open raids. The gear rich guilds continue on as before.
  21. Tobin Augur

Take my money PLEASE - I can't wait !!!!!!!