New Expansion (Yep, That's Right) and More!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Rhaage Augur

+1

maybe tune for the "average" level in the raid instead of the highest.

a raid of mostly 100's with a couple 105's should be a raid scaled to be more difficult than just for 100's. but not equal to a raid of all 105's.
    Cazmac and Yinla like this.
  2. Rainbowdash Augur

Here's to hoping it's the original PoHate. And that, if it is, it opens the way to high level reuses of more old zones that have since been graphically revamped and haven't been accessible in years (Oasis, EC, Highpass etc). Nostalgia is one thing, and I love it all, but nostalgia you can't even go back and experience in it's low level form anymore if you wanted to is even better!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Raynrace Augur

Warpeace, you are correct, its in beta forums. All guilds and players that arent lucky enough to get into beta have none of that information.
  4. Kiillz Augur

5. Raynrace Augur

Just saying, if you want content to be more challenging and last longer, dont tell everyone how to beat it.
  6. Reht The Dude abides...

How can a raid guild not be lucky enough to have at least 1 person invited? They pretty much invited anyone who asked last couple of betas - yeah i know some people never got invites, but that didn't seem to be the norm.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  7. AmazingMOO New Member

It's like you guys are actively listening to your customers and trying to keep their business!

/em applauds
  8. Raynrace Augur

Its not just beta raid info, its the ability to test all the raids. Completing strats and testing all raids over and over wiping lockouts before an expansion goes live kind of makes it a moot point doesnt it?
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

This is all great news.

I know you are holding off information until the October 1 announcement, but can you at least tell us the name of it?

Now, I could call my wiki page for it, "2015 Expansion", if I have to and then change it later but using the real name from the beginning would be nicer :cool:.
  10. Deillusional Augur

Is there going to be a beta?
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You say that as though once 1-2 guilds beat something their strategies aren't shared withing a couple days anyway...

People talk with friends all the time no matter what their guild policies about sharing are.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Deloehne like this.
  12. Rolaque Ancient

There are no secrets on the internet
    Cazmac and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  13. Zaph Augur

So this Plane of Mischief revamp thats coming, will its zone in be a roaming npc that can spawn in any zone and be KOS to every mob ?
  14. Deloehne Augur

I'm unclear as to the value of speculation when in two weeks you will know. It's almost as if you want it to fail.
    Randragon likes this.
  15. Tyreel Augur

Can we get a release date more than a week ahead of time. Some need 2 weeks+ to request days off of work with out blowing sick/personal time...
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. Zarakii Augur

Thank you guys for a full release (would be awesome to keep the old school graphics for the new fear/hate zones =P) this really made my day
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mayfaire like this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I just want truth and not the misleading hype we have had the last 3 expansions.

Is this all the content for the next year, or will we get another expansion in 6 months as originally planned?
    Cazmac likes this.
  18. Zarakii Augur

its 15 raids plus 2 in older zones thats what they stated thats just over twice the amount we had in tds
  19. feiddan Augur

[IMG]

Will lapsed vets resub for this?
  20. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Not to take up for him as that is a weird thing to do and makes him look bad but he is a nice guy who just thinks a bit too highly of himself. Thanks for making me laugh though, you shot him down with the quickness!