Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diani Augur

Stability on the AB server is...missing.
    It is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagging on and off and zones are going down faster than Absor in the Freeport Sailors bar.
    Cazmac likes this.
  2. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

aaaaand, here we go again.. AB crashing. This seems to be something it does 3-4 times a day. Can we PLZ get this pos crap server fixed?
  3. Khen New Member

AB down again again and again !! How long will it take to solve this very big probleme a DB ?

4. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

no way!! 1 crash. just finished doing daily. rollback. did daily again and just as i finished a second time; crash again!! how many times in 1 day can you do daily ?!
  5. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

Third crash in less than 1 hour!!!
  6. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

.. it tells in im in oasis, but when i try to log in game crash. i can log in every other char but my main. i cant be in oasis, as there is no oasis anymore!! ffs
  7. Aelisha New Member

Down again: Sunday 10:30am BST.

I've already had to petition once this week after a crash where I lost around 2400 loyalty tokens and a friend of mine had his character deleted after a crash on Monday.

This is beyond acceptable now. When will you acknowledge that something needs to be done?
  8. Diptera Augur

Down YET AGAIN, 11:35 BST.
  9. Diani Augur

It looks like it is not going down completely. It just boots everyone from the zones.
    But from a players perspective it still sucks.
  10. usernamealreadyexist Journeyman

2 server crashes in about 10 min.. this is getting really old now. the rollbacks are insane!
  11. Diptera Augur

14:33 BST, kicked from zones again.
  12. Diptera Augur

10:27 BST, kicked from zones again.
  13. Diptera Augur

Bleh, rollback again - lost a couple of task updates.
  14. Diptera Augur

..and again.

Can we at least get an official recognition of the problems with AB server, and that you're doing something about it?
  15. Diani Augur

Nononono,

for the AB server they have the following protcol:
    - ignore the issue and hope that it goes away (this step may take more than 1 year as we still remember from the instanceproblems we had some years ago)
    - ignore it some more
    - assign someone to improve communication with the AB server (again, do you remember?)
    - When other servers get wind of the issues of AB maybe fix them and then pretend nothing happened (remember?)

Fixing AB probably comes after fitting wings on pigs and sending warm woolen winter blankets to hell!
  16. fortuneteller Augur

17. Diptera Augur

15:33 BST. Down again (this time server select even says it's down).

For the Loyal is the Heart progression task, I have now killed the sword thief four times, and the octopus three times, (instead of once apiece) because of the constant rollbacks (including on one occasion, dropping me from the task entirely).

For the love of any six dieties you care to name, please fix the issues.
    Yinla likes this.
  18. Durz New Member

Disconnected again...
  19. fortuneteller Augur

40 min up and then Down again
  20. Siny Augur

So much for the server actually being rebooted last time ! Now try fixing it !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.