unable to log in.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by samuel446, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Coronay Augur

Work around didnt work, but the patcher just let me in so! thx whatever y'all are doing!
  2. Karthos Augur

Same. Finally got in here.
  3. Kwai Shen New Member

I've tried clearing the IE cache as well as Launchpad cache. Paid accounts still get the same error. f2p account logs in fine.
  4. Windstalker Executive Producer

Hey folks, please continue to report if you start having any luck and if you don't.
    Leex likes this.
  5. Shlick New Member

the backdoor worked but the patcher still has the same error. main account reporting gold and could log in to ragefire.
  6. Wuvvyen New Member

The "work arounds" people are coming up with aren't anything that is actually productive. If I hit "play" on the launcher over and over it eventually stops giving me an error and lets me go to an in-exe login screen and repeats the Login Server Unavailable issue. These are false hope anomalies that keep us busy because we "got a little farther."

I was actually going to re-up my gold to check out the progression servers today for the first time. (I have subbed from Kunark up until a few months ago). I'm taking this as a sign from the universe that it isn't in the stars.~
  7. Elizabeta Augur

At the login screen it does not default to any account. When trying to "Switch account" to the account it does not appear to accept the choice, and still get the login-password screen where the password is not accepted.
  8. Wuvvyen New Member

There was an error completing your request. Please try again. - From Launcher
  9. Windstalker Executive Producer

Thanks folks. They are still looking.
    Leex likes this.
  10. Troutfest Augur

Getting "the login server is currently unavailable, please try again later." Logged in 3 of 5 accounts, last 2 cant get in. logged all in within a min or 2 of each other.
    Wuvvyen likes this.
  11. Troutfest Augur

This time got "logging in to the server... long pause, then Error - A timeout occurred.
  12. Troutfest Augur

Just now got both logged in.
  13. Namarta Journeyman

I tried the 'type your username in all CAPS' and it worked for me.
  14. Windstalker Executive Producer

Looks like some recovery is going on. let me know.
    Leex likes this.
  15. Wuvvyen New Member

Login server is working again. Capslock had nothing to do with it.
  16. SplodySeaFour New Member

I am now able to log in
  17. Windstalker Executive Producer

Thanks folks! I'll keep checking back. You've been a big help in figuring this out!
    Leex likes this.
  18. Rulle New Member

just getting a black screen
  19. shadowgod Augur

username in all caps worked for me.
  20. Raeshal New Member

I have work early in the AM (and probably a minimum 12-hour day at that) so I can't waste more time on this. I'm really disappointed to have missed out on a day of double exp but realize as crappy as it is these things happen. *If* anything is done (and I know it's not likely) please don't just extend double exp and leave people still unable to take advantage. How about as someone suggested and sending out some exp pots or something so people can use them when they are next able to?