unable to log in.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by samuel446, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Shlick New Member

This just gets me to "log in server is currently unavailable" Please try later.
  2. cinder New Member

and its not just a launcher problem iv had issues connecting to the server after loging in
  3. Pootersox New Member

First of all, it asked for my username and password-- which is NOT normal procedure as my computer is private and is set to "remember" my log in info.

Second, it would not take my password. So I went through the "change password" routine, and the website accepted the password but the game log in did not accept it the first several times I tried.

At that point it was giving me the error message noted above.

I went away and came back 90 minutes later-- and not only did it ask me for my username and password yet again-- it again would not recognize my password! SO I changed it again-- and still no joy.

Not a happy camper atm but I feel sorrier for the folks who took the time off from work. I'm retired, so even if it weren't an American holiday, all I've lost is the chance for some sorely needed AA growth.
  4. Newbie32 Deadbolt - Yelinak

Not sure if it's resolved or not, but I typed my account name in all caps and I am logged in now. I'm not going to log out to retry it. Maybe this will help others too.
  5. RobynDunnet New Member

Error Message is pretty generic, but it comes back with wrong password if that is done.
    There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

I created a new account and it can login no problem, just having issues with the account going back to old Days (1999), My original account was able to get in once, was switching servers to see what characters I had and lost it, tried to reconnect and system error message... so not sure if that helps

The Issue is on the website and the game launcher....
  6. cinder New Member

agreed i think double xp needs to be extended or SB points given to paid acounts or xp pots or something but this is not just a minor up and its affecting ONLY PAID CUSTOMERS...
  7. cinder New Member

just tells me to run the launchpad when i do that.
  8. Huskarl New Member

i reset my password which gets me a little further on that account- it gets me to the login screen that pops up after the launcher and i have to manually re enter the password and it now says the login server is unavailable. Messed up thing is when I try to log in to the Daybreak website, no matter what account name and password I use it logs in one of my alt accounts and will not let me switch. Don't know if this is related or not.
  9. Karthos Augur

Still the same issue. Can't login in the game or even this website on the 1 account. The other 2 accounts work fine.
  10. cinder New Member

after about 300k attempts of just spamming the ever living out of it i managed to get in but i cant access my account on the webpage still giving me the same error
  11. Wuvvyen New Member

Still unavailable 5+ hours later.
  12. Pani Augur

Made a shortcut, put it on my desktop, renamed it EQ-no patch. then added this after the Everquest in the Target \eqgame.exe" patchme It worked, Don't know what it did exactly, but was able to get in.
  13. Huskarl New Member

I spoke too soon. I logged off of the account I could get on in order to try my main account- back to error your request cannot be processed.
  14. Windstalker Executive Producer

Thanks for the workaround suggestions folks. We are still looking at it.
  15. cinder New Member

if you get in DO NOT /pic zones or you will crash
  16. Huskarl New Member

When I make a eqgame.exe shortcut and click it it tells me to run launchpad
  17. Keella Journeyman

Thank you for the workaround suggestion, it got me as far as the login screen, but all I get is "The login server is unavailable"
  18. SplodySeaFour New Member

automatic log in opens the account log in screen and I enter the info and the error I get: There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

This has been all day. 3 of our 4 accounts log in normally. All are paid accounts
  19. Windstalker Executive Producer

Thanks for letting us know. They are working hard on it. They know we all wanna play today!
  20. Porm Journeyman

Work around does not work for me, it gets me to the login in screen, then asks me for my password again, and then fails with the same error as what Splody posted