Update Bugs 08/19/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Sinzz Augur

ok not sure if this helps but on windows 10 on both machines one machine is a desktop with NVidia 970 sli other is a laptop with hybrid graphics however desktop crashes going into north ro and almost every time going into ocean of tears or doing picks in oot however exact same exe on the laptop sees none of those crashes. both run windows 10 however I have a 4k monitor on the desktop and NVidia graphics
  2. Uuvin Augur

in the past 2 months, adding up the number of kills between 3 different people (on Povar - if that matters) in Chapterhouse, the total is over 3,300. And none of us has had an Oath of Marr drop. Have you changed drop rates? Have you eliminated them entirely? On purpose or accidentally?
    Kiillz likes this.
  3. complexication Kassina

What driver are you using for the 970? Rolling it back to a previous version seems to do the trick.
  4. Sinzz Augur

355.60 is driver atm I am using
  5. complexication Kassina

Try rolling back to 347.88. Yes, it's a driver designed for windows 7/8 but it's the only stable nvidia driver I've found that works with windows 10.
    Sinzz likes this.
  6. Nniki Augur

I had this happen twice in a row the day of the patch before I decided to delete my old UI files and repatch them. Haven't had an issue since. A guild member just had it happen to them tonight. They're only using default UI.
  7. Saeadyan Elder

Test server is not recognizing any more than the 8 original character slots. I am trying to do a test copy and it says there are no available character slots. In actuality I have only 9 of 13 slots used on the account I am talking about.
  8. JChan Developer

Thanks for reporting. This is mainly due to the fact that the Live servers are out of sync with the Test server's /testcopy code. This should be resolved in the next scheduled live update.
  9. Kempel Journeyman

Stone Cold Summer - Only the Blind will see (level 80+) - Dwedrog in the Nexus is not up (first step is to speak with him), doesn't appear to be in the zone at all.
    Brohg likes this.
  10. DrinalSK New Member

Fix Shroud of stealth. you lose rogue targets if they SoS even if theyre on xtarget.
  11. Kempel Journeyman

My bad, Not Nexus, in Shadow Haven. On Vox server, apparently all levels, the first step NPC is not available.
    Brohg likes this.
  12. Uuvin Augur

Decided to work alcohol tolerance. Used my brells fishing pole to create 4 stacks. Went to drink them and only 10 per stack were real. the other 10 poofed if I picked them up, but could not consume them. Bought 20 stacks of alcohol from vendor in pok, same thing happened. Different alcohol, different zone, different vendor - always could drink 10 but the other 10 would poof if I pick them up and could not drink them or sell them back. If I had a 'fake' stack of 10 ( the ghostly remains of the original stack after drinking 10), the stack would poof upon zoning or camping. Certainly nothing very important, just very weird - maybe a symptom of something else?
  13. Ebonylight-Xegony Elder

Its got to be on all servers cause Dwedrog isnt absent on Xegony as well.
  14. Ishtass Augur

Same on Bertox
    Brohg likes this.
  15. Krosar New Member

Dwedrog is missing from Shadow Haven on The Rathe as well, unless he changed locations from the previous year(s)...
    Brohg likes this.
  16. Sarrwin New Member

Launchpad crashes when I run it. I did the clear cache and now the crash is instant instead of 30 or so seconds. Using XP, TLS 1.2 not showing up in Internet Options>Advamced. Running IE 8 but it won't load that js weboage from another thread.Fully patched (SP3) and up to date (as it can be) as of Friday.
  17. fortuneteller Augur

When a server crash, and comes back up, and a number of zones show up time to be what they were b4 the crash and so do the world, and other zones dont is that not a bug ?

Example WW = up time of the crash, Cobalt scar = what b4 crash

Should all the zones not show the time of how much since crash ?
  18. DebonAir Lorekeeper

For roughly 3 weeks now the latest LaunchPad crashes on my Win XP SP3 system. Upon clicking its icon, it near instantly produces a window saying: "Daybreak Game Company LaunchPad has encountered a problem and needs to close ...".
    This way i can neither log in nor patch the game (and maybe not even repatch the LaunchPad). Is there any information (LaunchPad logs for instance?) i can provide for the devs to see into this matter?

Please also have a look at the information i provided in another thread:
    1st post
    2nd post
  19. Mayfaire Augur

I can confirm that he is missing on BB as well.
    Brohg likes this.
  20. Angahran Augur

Getting very odd bug.
    When I click SK Epic 2.0 I get a message saying Mount blessing Azia did not take hold because of Gunthak Grit.

Why is my epic casting Mount Blessing Azia ?