CAN A DEV/GM PLEASE RESPOND ALREADY????

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jenkins, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Jenkins New Member

Why won't this company help me, it's been 2 weeks.. jesus christ please respond to my ticket, here is the reference number: [150823-001210]

HELP ME.

sigh
  2. Sarkaukar Augur

Just to note, currently subscribed players do tend to take priority over non-subscribed players.

http://help.daybreakgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37736

If you would, run through the link above and modify your ticket with relevant information, if you have not already done so. As a reminder, do try to keep the tone of your responses appropriately. As there is likely a large queue that continues to be worked through, you should try to not show too much of your frustration in your tickets since the CSRs are human too.

Some will reply back with some witty remarks, but you both are not physically standing in the same location. It is one thing to raise a ruckus at the cashier's or service desk, it is another to do it electronically (PM/text/tickets) and expect to get a satisfactory result. Of course, if too extreme 911 could not be called any way, tis just a delete/ban/etc .... :)
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Customer service response times are much slower then they used to be but that is just a reality of Everquest today.

I think recovery of accounts falls almost under the free to play issue because at this point they do not know if you are going to become a paying subscriber and they do not provide live customer service to free to play accounts.

"The self-help knowledge base will be accessible to all players regardless of their EverQuest membership status. Real time customer service is only provided to players who have made a monetary transaction in EverQuest or have an All Access membership."

I realize this is a bit of a catch 22 as you may well be planning to be a paid subscriber. I think you will have to be patient though and wait it out.

The only thing that MIGHT help is if you have a current all access account active is write a petition asking them to escalate the one on the account you are trying to recover. This may not help in any manner and I am sure customer service doesn't want more petitions but MAYBE it will raise the level of your account recovery petition enough to give it a higher priority.

But to be honest when it comes down to it if you think you are ever going to play a game again keep the info for the account safe and keep it updated. You don't need to subscribe to keep your account updated with email info. I keep info on a dozen or more games updated and on file in case I decide to play them again.
  4. Aghinem Augur

Now this is the problem. You have them confused, do you want CSR to respond or JC?\

EDIT: ps... not sure why you made a link with your ticket number; its not like we can login your account.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think he figured CS looks at this forum and will look at it.
  6. rick Augur

they are all part of the same company .. YOU would think that they MIGHT talk to one another from time to time ...