No support at all?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jenkins, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Jenkins New Member

What is up with the customer support? I'm getting no help what so ever.
    Trying to get my old account back, i send 2 tickets in already but nothing.

Does this company not have a damn phone number? What's the deal with this?

We pay to support this game also your wages, at least "try" to help your customers.. i feel cheated.
    Motherlee likes this.
  2. Derek Lorekeeper

Sadly it does seem there is a vast difference in the amount of resources between Sony and EQ, from what I understand there is no phone support anymore... Ive had to wait up to 4 days for a ticket response which is why I am trying here in the forums now...
    Motherlee likes this.
  3. Motherlee Augur

Two weeks on a bug that destroyed 40 something Planar Goos....
    Six months on a char. transfer request.
  4. Arras New Member

Well I have to agree on the lack of support. I am a returning player after 4 years away, I can't recall the password of one of my accounts and the secret question has the wrong answer recorded so I can't reset it. Waited over a week for customer service but still nada. It's a pretty quick fix and then they get money out of me for the latest expansion and then the monthly subs. You would have thought it was a no-brainer to help me as its only hurting them. This is how companies go bankrupt, not paying attention to the important things
  5. Daivid Lorekeeper

there's little to no support anymore. some people have even suggested re rolling your character and or accounts when something bad happens.
  6. Fantazia New Member

This is the response I got in regards to a guild related issue this morning. Honestly, I am appalled by this, and almost feel like it's a huge slap in the face after all of the years and the amount of money I have dumped into playing EQ. (Six + years, family of five, 12 total accounts @14.99 per month + all of the expansions), this along with the fact that I managed to round up the majority of my old guild on Bertox and bring them back to EQ progression servers (over 50 mains in my new guild on Lockjaw) @ 14.99 per month each, not counting boxed toons...... I seriously hope that DBG will reconsider their stance on this... at least on the progression servers, since there is no F2P option.

[EQ] Cases where Game Masters will not intervene

Answer ID 37732 | Published 02/19/2015 03:01 AM | Updated 04/02/2015 02:50 PM
    [EQ] Cases where Game Masters will not intervene
    Game Masters are available to assist with errors with the game and/or servers (such as crashes/rollbacks, zone down, etc)
    Game Masters will not be able to intervene with gameplay errors. Gameplay errors should be resolved by further gameplay and players should use in-game means to address these errors.
    Some examples of situations where Game Masters will not intervene:
    • Deleted items: Please reacquire any deleted items through gameplay.
    • Accidentally sold items: Buy the item back from a vendor. If it cannot be bought back, reacquire the item through gameplay.
    • Accidentally bought items: Sell the unintended item back to the vendor (not all items can be sold back unfortunately) and purchase the intended item.
    • Misloots: The Game Masters will not move items that were looted by accident or sent/traded to an unintended character.
    • Accidental item modification (combines, augs, ornaments, etc): Please acquire the items again through gameplay.
    • Renaming: The Game Masters will not change a character's first name, surname, or Guild name upon request. Name change potions are available on the marketplace.
    • Guild Administration: The Game Masters will not administrate a guild or intervene in Guild management affairs in any way. There are in-game means to administrate guilds. If what you want to do is not provided by the in-game means. The Game Masters will not be providing administration or management that is outside the available in-game means.
    • Deleted characters: Please be very careful when doing this as deleted characters will not be restored.
  7. Pinvarin New Member

I have been waiting over a week for a reply on a lost account so paying to wait and no reply day 8 now for a simple password issue on one of my accounts. Have had 3 accounts for over 5 yrs and 2 accounts over 7yrs. $17x3x12x5yrs you do the math hint that is over 3000 dollars and I can't talk to anyone come on. Seriously disappointed in the buy out and the new management.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

what was your guild related issue? Maybe some of us can help with suggestions.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Sorry you are having problems CS is much slower then it used to be. Account access issues though are ones in which I don't mind them taking their time. First human response they are going to give you though is to ask for a bunch of additional information since you do not have the proper secret answer or password.

You might want to proactively add to your petition any information you think will help validate your account. A good place to start is checking the knowledge base http://help.daybreakgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37736