Update Bugs 08/19/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Tyrolias Journeyman

What does that even mean.

I've been employing due diligence all day/night long. To no avail.

The bottom line is, all was fine before the update. Now it is not.
  2. Aurmoon Augur

- Fixed a bug that caused certain raid bosses to stop appearing in instances on live servers. This primarily impacted Lady Vox and Lord Nagafen in Old Man McKenzie's Ancient Heroes missions

Vox did not spawn in the OMM mission as of 8/22.
  3. Matthias The Man Journeyman

Since the patch. My UI seems to bug out more often when I zone.
    My group window appears to have no names in it, but the Health bars are present.
    I appear to be stuck in global cooldown and I cannot cast.

I'll attempt to get a screenshot the next time it occurs. >.>
  4. Zunar Augur

I had an odd bug last night.
    I cast self invis before I was going to camp out, but it said "Zunar tries to cast a spell on you, but you are protected".
    I noticed the group disband button was lit, but I was no longer grouped (the others had disbanded), and I had suspended the merc too.
    So I tried to hit the disband key and also type /disband Zunar, but it did nothing.
    So I just camped out.
    Anyone else had this? Possibly it was just some random lag that caused it...
  5. Mishakaal Journeyman

EQ is still crashing every single time i play. Windows 10 compatibility is a hell for me making the game very unstable.
  6. Sarkaukar Augur

For Windows 10, across the board for many games besides EQ, players who had issues, the resolution has been to redo the graphic drivers. Download the newest graphic driver, uninstall the one currently loaded and do a fresh driver install.
  7. Sarkaukar Augur

Not resolution (doh), but the graphics driver needed to be uninstalled and a new driver installed.
  8. McDougal Augur

Not sure if this is a known issue or not but torrent of agony overwrites and blocks gift of falsin on SK pet.
  9. Voids New Member

[IMG]

Drakkin Arx Mentis Cloth Robe Ornament has been broken since release. The little orbs on the waist belt stretch with your arms like they are attached.
  10. RPoo Augur

11. Brudal Augur

12. lancelove Augur

I have been crashing on about 3 or 4 of my group zoning into Degmar from Brother's Island. It happens almost everytime.
  13. Qbert Gallifreyan

Did I miss the note about the change to parcel behavior? I used to be able to mail to my tradeskill mule for a week without logging on, and then clear it all (often in the hundreds or thousands of parcels). Now I can't even mail him anything because he is at the parcel cap :(
  14. smash Augur

15. JChan Developer

There was no explicit change to how this works. There has always been a hard cap in which you cannot send any more parcels to a character. It sounds like you hit that cap.
  16. JChan Developer

Our compatibility folks have some additional questions for this issue:

1. Is it only EverQuest crashing?
    2. Any other game clients crashing now?
    3. Is this a particular zone?
    4. How long before this crash occurs?
    5. Are you able to adjust graphics settings down to see if this has any effect?
  17. Xorthiz New Member

expected down time is 1-2 hours? when did the down time start?

wrong thread
  18. Mishakaal Journeyman

1. Only Everquest crashes like this but some games have others bugs with nvidia drivers so overall i feel they are still needing improvements but at least i can play them.
    2. Testing right now all night.
    3. No, it's everywhere. Zoning from POK makes me cry because i'm guaranteed to crash.
    4. Takes a couple minutes maximum or randomly does it. Depends if i click or open windows, if i zone or if i go out of focus for the game. (alt + tab out)
    5. I can adjust them down but i used to be able to run the game max settings or almost.
  19. Mishakaal Journeyman

I just did the out of focus thing. I alt + tab and then it froze the game instantly. EQ really does not like this right now... i will keep testing to find out all the bugs!
  20. Lianeb Augur

I had issues like that with first few iterations of the windows 10 Nvida Drivers. Make sure you are running the 355.xx I think it is .60 or so. I am at work so can't look it up.
    One other thing also, when i did upgrade the drivers they installed and everything but even though it didn't prompt me to restart i did not see the new driver version in the Nvida control panel until i rebooted.