8/20 Modest Man breaks sky rotation.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frosin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Brand Manager

Looking into this (and the ones that were PMed over to me) now.
  2. Solkos Augur

I am just saying it is a lot of effort to gear a 6 box crew to the teeth in planar gear when you could probably get into most of these guilds virtually naked if you had the raid times and dedication.
  3. Kegwell Lurker since '99

not all suspensions have been lifted..
  4. squidgod Augur

Can confirm--we've got "tanks" wearing raw hide armor and cash loot jewelry.
    Solkos likes this.
  5. Tudadar Augur

I also thought sky being rotated was going too far. I think the entire zone should be FFA. Its the endgame zone. Top guilds should always have one zone where they can dominate IMO.
  6. Silariuss New Member

7. Zublak Augur

Thought you voted with your wallet and quit playing? Oh... right.... All talk
  8. Banuvan Augur

Fiery Avengers AWAY! Do not stress. Your Cloak of Flames will keep you safe from the fire.
  9. Silariuss New Member

10. Warrior008 New Member

Gulfein (Leader of MM) here, currently flying home as we speak, can't login to my primary forum account.
    Faceless, you have some serious explaining to do when I get home and am briefed by my officers. If Roshen locks this thread before I post my piece, expect it up on Reddit.
    Kiaro, Cashoni, stebbins and 5 others like this.
  11. Lateryn Augur

Made me laugh. And in a "jesus it's sad/desperate what people do". kinda way.
  12. ZeeK Elder

[IMG]
  13. Darth Augur

We have been pulled into a private chat with Roshen, check your inbox.

I went out of my way to contact CS to get your suspensions lifted. As I told your Officer Qflexx.

I do not take your open threats seriously, because lol-internet-bad-a$$.

Use the forum Roshen has provided us please.
  14. Pluralis Majestatis Journeyman

No worries, they got their pocket Roshen on it.
  15. Zublak Augur

Really dude? Really?
  16. taliefer Augur

was that before or after you called for our heads in this same thread?
    Simone and Silariuss like this.
  17. kythik Lorekeeper

More tin foil hat moments.
  18. Pluralis Majestatis Journeyman

Read his comments. Seems gung-ho to help the suspended and much less concerned on the actual event being discussed.

My opinion. Yours may differ.
  19. Lotusfly Elder

I'd like to see some guillotine action, actually...myviewsarentnecessarilythoseoffacelessinsanity.
  20. Qflex Journeyman

His account is still suspended because of "saying once again" hasty decision of your officers.
    Already asked in the Roshen though to add his other account.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.