8/20 Modest Man breaks sky rotation.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frosin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lateryn Augur

I would sign up for a judge dredd world ;P Legal system is completely .
  2. Elyani Augur

That is because they simply had not been booted off the game yet. And I believe that this is all being reversed anyhow. But, anyone tagged in Modest Man was certainly served a notice stating they had in fact been suspended. I had not played actively on lockjaw in quite some time now. However, I was logged into another server when I received this email.

The most hilarious thing about this auto-email was that, in reality NONE of my characters were involved, nor did they commit any violations, I was suspended, merely by association. I wasn't even online on that server.

I did not care too much as I am getting ready to go on holiday. But, I did not like the idea of the blemish on my account's records.
    Kaenneth and Simone like this.
  3. squidgod Augur

Yep, love reading about Eve.

Playing Eve on the other hand...
  4. Zublak Augur

Solutions.

1) Instance/Expedition ALL raid content
    2) Remove Enforced Rotations

Bet Roshen had to get out the hardcore tylenol tonight!
    Vaclav likes this.
  5. Zarakii Augur

this is straight up daybreak
  6. kythik Lorekeeper

Same here it's my favorite MMO to read about but I could only play it for 15mins.
  7. Banuvan Augur

I'm thinking he busted out the alcohol.
  8. Reincarnated82 New Member

Lmao you're not serious are you? He can easily take hate and fear with his setup. Plus people call out rot gear all the time up in the planes.
  9. Tudadar Augur

Lots of people share info but I remember a dev saying recently that this was against the rules and could cause account action or something.
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

Soon(tm), I have a few things to wrap up here first. (Including closing this thread, and adding a #LastWord about the Modest Man/Lockjaw rotation extravaganza before I drive home and get dinner)
    Necromonious likes this.
  11. Zublak Augur

Welp, I'll chug a Bud Light down for ya brotha /cheers
  12. Adrynlyn New Member

When can we expect the suspensions to be lifted? I'd like to play tonight and still can't login...
  13. DiscuitLJ New Member

Can we start a tipjar for Roshen's alcohol expenses?
  14. Ducreux Augur

I bet he'd take some LoL prepaid cards
  15. Roshen Brand Manager

It seems like people from Modest Man are in-game and playing.

Can you check again? If you're suspended you shouldn't be able to post on forums (so I'm led to believe you're not suspended).

PM me if you continue to have problems!
  16. isabot New Member

still cant log in on other accounts that have toons in the guild
  17. Adrynlyn New Member

Yeah, this isn't one of my 3 accounts that are suspended. I have had one account logged in before the suspensions and as long as I stay logged in it's fine, but I can't log in on the other 2 accounts.

The reason you see so many MMs in-game is because they were all on before the suspension happened and haven't logged off. As soon as they log off they won't be able to log back in.
  18. Lotusfly Elder

[IMG]
  19. Vaclav Augur

It is, part of why I don't get involved with it.
    Tudadar likes this.
  20. Solkos Augur

Have you tried to clear frightfinger house with a 6 box crew to get that robe? A lot of effort and pain in that setup.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.