8/20 Modest Man breaks sky rotation.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frosin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eonan Nanoe New Member

Man some serious tin foil hat going on in this thread.
  2. MastShaman Journeyman

I'd love to hear your justification on how princess is a raid target. Bear in mind she can be killed by 3 people, even without pets. 6 did it without pets when she was still damage buffed. Please, justify how shes a rotation target and you came to the consensus that a guild-wide suspension was indeed in order, as I'm sure that decision wasn't reached immidiately.
  3. Vaclav Augur

Croak is part of AD now? You do realize he's been guild-phobic for years, right? Been friends with him since 2000 or so and while he was guilded with us then (although it sounded even then Faite really dragged him kicking and screaming to join back then!) I've never seen him tag any character since. He'll occasionally raid on the side as an extra character or group of characters along side any raid that will have him that's raiding at a time that works for him however.

I'd imagine if he did ever do anything with AD it was to get keyed up towards eventually getting Sky crowns for his mages, and really had nothing to do with AD besides taking advantage of their generosity with keys. [Which I'll acknowledge they were generous with such to me in the past]
  4. Orienn TreeHugger

Technically its a rule for their officers to contact our officers first to mediate about the situation, if that fails you have to bring in a 3rd "neutral" guild to help mediate it as well. Our GM was afk, plenty of other officers to contact...
  5. Banuvan Augur

6. Solkos Augur

For all of you claiming that Faceless planted a full box group in your guild. Please think logically.

This guy has full hate gear on his cleric. GEBs on all his casters, SMR, and GSD, looks like full SK gear. Who in the world would plant decked out people in your guild and spend that much time to go and pull a stunt like this?
    That guy couldn't have got all that Fear gear alone so he came from somewhere someone had to know him. I sure as heck don't.
  7. Silariuss New Member

8. Zahariel Journeyman

Banuvan take a break bro
    Simone likes this.
  9. taliefer Augur

ive never seen one guild so obsessed over another. i feel special
    Friday, rick and Silariuss like this.
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

Yup, I agree it was hasty. As we've called out in other posts, when issues with rotations pop up players should be bringing them to the guild leaders for the guilds in the Lockjaw rotation before making issues public or contacting Daybreak for additional action to be taken.

--

So everyone here has all of the information, our CS team received reports from the guild leader of one of the guilds in the Lockjaw rotation that the decision had been made that Modest Man had broken the rotation (outlined here), and it had been decided that action should be taken against Modest Man.

At this point, CS took action based on what they believed the guilds on Lockjaw had decided together.

Based on what I can see on the forums, and provided to me in PMs, I've asked CS to hold off on action until a point where the Lockjaw rotation decides that additional action needed to occur beyond what they can mediate with Modest Man.

Agreed.

As I called out in a post earlier in this thread, the guiding principle for these progression server rotations should be “If you believe a guild is breaking the rotation, please approach any of the other Guild Leaders in the rotation, and let them handle it on the GL level. If they're unable to reach a solution among themselves, one of them will make it public and ask for GM intervention.”
    Kaenneth and Simone like this.
  11. squidgod Augur

Probably mixed him up with Coach.
  12. Lateryn Augur

Let me fix that for you. Otherwise you are a hypocrite.
  13. tofu stir fry Augur

yes you can
  14. Bulma New Member

15. rick Augur

LoL not IN a guild as I said but yeah I can see it
  16. kythik Lorekeeper

We had a member train MM and AD who was then removed from the guild. We(Faceless) gave up 3 raid mobs in restitution for the incident. Now that they are getting their suspension lifted, which I knew would happen, MM should lose raid targets for this.
    sleka likes this.
  17. kythik Lorekeeper

You don't remember the FU/Triton drama way back when?
    Jugerrnaut likes this.
  18. squidgod Augur

Can and should. Guilds need to start getting a little more selective about who they tag. I know people are worried about atrophy and fielding a raid force, but mindless recruiting can screw you in the end.
  19. squidgod Augur

For killing a couple Thunder Spirits? (correct me if I'm wrong--not following this too closely) As far as breaking the rotation rules, that's literally the least they could have done.

Have the offending guild cough up enough plat to cover the cost of the keys, then move on.
    Simone and captnstudy like this.
  20. Silariuss New Member

I'm sure MM's leadership would've given FI a sky day to make this right if they were given the chance. They weren't given the chance because FI's leadership wasn't interested in making it right, they're just interested in getting MM suspended.

8 year olds, dude.
    Kaenneth, sleka, Simone and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.