Test Update 08/12/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Heile Lorekeeper

What's an XP loss penalty?

It's so easy nowadays to get xp it's funny.
  2. Fenudir Augur

True but it's still technically a "penalty" that happens to be shared by everyone equally.

Every game has it's death penalty. DCUO has gear damage, Neverwinter has Injuries, etc. EQ currently has 1 1/2 - XP loss (which affects everyone) and rez effects (that today only really affect melee). Why not just get rid of the rez effects?
    Riou and Iila like this.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

What is the name of the new passive melee aa?
  4. Riou EQResource

Innate X in class tab
  5. Hludwolf Developer

Test being updated right now to attempt to fix the warp-speed timing issue.
    Motherlee and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  6. Fenudir Augur

Have you disengaged the external inertial dampener?
    Motherlee likes this.
  7. Hludwolf Developer

Also, I verified that test is getting its normal exp rate, not the live exp rate.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Sarkaukar Augur

Is the update for the few noted Intel systems running at stock speed w/o turbo boost that is super sonic or does this also involve the AMD/select Intel systems were the FSB/HT Frequency/etc exceeds the standard bus speed (200mhz/etc).

Thanks
  9. Sarkaukar Augur

Saw your post that you have changed how EQ obtains system timing. Thanks for reducing my future post counts :)
  10. Motherlee Augur

I think around the time of this patch, items stopped showing up for sale even when they were in trader packs. Say 7 bags full, would only show up as 37 items for sale. Moving the bags around would show items as if they had never been priced even if you price and add them repeatedly. Camping fixes it temporarily.