Where is our weekly content?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you for this. :)

Hugs, pie and stuff!

*happy bunny wanders off*
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  2. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

^^^^
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  3. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

after a few days of hunting around on this issue i've spoken to at least 25 people who do not get or no longer receive alerts. and yet, none of us has found a solution to bring them back. Does anyone know of a provision to do this in game? I'll be opening something about this on the issue tracker soon, but I wanted to see if anyone reading these forums has a clue about this?
  4. Prathun Developer

I've updated the version of the alerts tied to the recurring yearly content, which we believe should allow the alerts to pop up again. Please let us know if there's any improvement after this week's update.
    adetia and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  5. beryon Augur

Naggy's a dragon, not an ogre!
  6. Iila Augur

Vox is a layer. Nagafen is not.
    Str8outtarivervale and Fanra like this.
  7. Prathun Developer

Yay, pie and stuff! :D
    But speaking of happy bunnies, I don't see Stomples Day on the list. Must've missed it - I'll edit the original post and slip bunny day back in.
    Yinla, Mayfaire, Fanra and 1 other person like this.
  8. RainbowTest Augur

Now if we could get some dev diaries and sneak peaks or even just a name of this so called Campaign we're all waiting for.
  9. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

will do!
  10. Fidde Lorekeeper

You forgot to post the launch date of the new xpac
    Ishtass likes this.
  11. Prathun Developer

Soon(tm)
    Yinla, Repthor, Tarvas and 2 others like this.
  12. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Soon™

EDIT: Darn it, Prathun, you posted just as I did!
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  13. Iila Augur

Fanfaire would have been last weekend or this weekend. So, hopefully Soon(tm) means soon!
  14. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I'd say what you did worked, as I have an alert for the first time i can remember today when I logged in :) The two alerts I have are for LL1 and LL2.
  15. Goth Augur

this sort of thing is barely funny from us.. Not you.. This is a mock people use against you. so using it your self is just dumb. kinda like punching your self in the nutz, what good does it do?

i look at the SoE post tracker for actual information and most of it is junk..

sorry just sort of expect a little more professionalism from devs.
  16. Povarmonk Elder

That's because they tricked everything into thinking the TLP servers are the 'new content' and allot of people bought and now they are complaining about mages and all the exploits they found wtg!
    Also they don't like it when u point this so they will remove this message quickly just watch.
  17. Iila Augur

Why would anyone think the 3rd rehashing of content from 1999 would be "new" content? Isn't the whole point that it's NOT new?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Perhaps he could read you a bedtime story and tuck you in with some warm milk and a lullaby?

You do realize it's most certainly not his decision on when they can release content details, right? But hey, vilify away.

SMH.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Mayfaire like this.
  19. Goth Augur

na but you can read me one.
  20. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

/opens up his book about ldon love and third party program wuah :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.