Any reason Maestro isn't dropping haste gloves?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by baider, Aug 16, 2015.

1. baider Elder

I remember in classic these basoon haste gauntelts were highly sought after for having both great stats and haste and it is basically the only reason to kill maestro besides the bard lute. I have spoken to some mage armies who have around 30 kills and have not seen 1 haste gloves drop yet. Any reason this is not on the loot table? Seems that on classic websites and p99 maestro now has an identical loot table to those minus the gloves. I find it pretty silly to do an identical loot table then remove 1 item for no good reason.
  2. Fiyero Augur

That item doesn't even exist on Zam. It was removed from the game.
  3. baider Elder

yeah because it was in classic eq, which is what TLP is supposed to be at right now...
  4. Fiyero Augur

TLP is not a classic server, it's a progression server. Lots of stuff that was in classic doesn't exist now and things we have now didn't exist in classic.
  5. Progress Augur

6. Reval Augur

[IMG]
    Elkay likes this.
  7. Mind tickle Lorekeeper

YEAH WHERES THE MANASTONE! THIS IS CLASSIC lol.
  8. kythik Lorekeeper

Why don't I have a full set of Lustrous Russet? This is classic!! prathun tells us "Welcome to classic".
    Elkay and PrathunEQ like this.
  9. Fallfyres Augur

----------------

*Sadly thats for damn sure.
    Son of a... likes this.
  10. Moshun Unseen New Member

This so called TLP experience is really an experimental custom scenario DBG plays around with. People expecting any resemblance of classic eq are sorely mistaken.
  11. RainbowTest Augur

Actually these two servers are the testbed for the upcoming server mergers. They have this new hardware and instancing to merge the servers up and reduce costs. TLP was just a spur of the moment idea to money grab and when it took off better than they realized they scrambled to grab for more money. Thats why everything they have done has been a day late and very not classic.
    Vylint and Son of a... like this.
  12. Simone Augur

I think they are available from the noble exchange merchants for an absolutely obscene amount of money.
  13. Vlerg Augur

those TLP got server got more attention from the dev in 3 months than the 15 live server got in the last 2 years.

if what they've done is '' a day late'' then never come play on actual live server. the issues melee pointed out at TDS release may or may not get fixed next month. ( a mere 11 month later).
  14. Son of a... Augur

In TLP with the classic flavor, the researched spell Invigor (level 9 to 30) is marked at level 255!!!
    I'm like a turtle, laying on the ground, on it's back, in the desert, at high noon.....i'm so confused!! wut is goin on?!?
  15. Son of a... Augur

You mean people expecting what was advertised?
    And lets make no mistake, it wasn't subtle...it was big, bold, and in your face. 'Game like it's 1999' 'Max Classic'.
    Yeah....we should have known better.
    Fallfyres and Simone like this.
  16. Simone Augur

When Gates of Discord went live they removed stamina from the game and replaced it with endurance; as such the spells that affected stamina recovery were useless and subsequently made unusable.
  17. RainbowTest Augur

There is zero classic nostalgia now on the two servers with all the changes to the raid mobs. If they wanted to keep the nostalgia they should have done the nerf to pets, monks, and mage botters before touching content. They should have removed the RMT from the pay servers and kept that nonsense on the free to play servers where it belongs. If you look back at all of this from the beginning how unbelievably annoying is it to see what they did. We asked for months leading up for them to have 2 servers, longer unlocks, instancing, nerfed pets and monks. Now after a few months of a cess pool environment we've lost a very large portion of the valued casual population and are seeing all those things they said "couldn't happen" all of a sudden appearing magically ingame. Instancing raid content isn't possible yet there solb and permafrost sits with instanced versions hmmmmm. Mage pets can't be nerfed yet....here comes the nerf. This company has gone out of its way to fail hard. And to top it all off the work to these two cess pools screwed over live players ability to play through their much needed weekly content by screwing up Instanced raids that utilized classic zones and screwing up anniversary quests and missions for weeks to the point of not actually getting to play them cause while TLP gets instant response from devs Live gets nothing but a nerf hammer. And....to top it all off what company claims to be releasing a campaign in 2 months and has no name for the campaign nor any dev diaries or previews for said campaign. I trully believe without a doubt that the campaign is so far behind in schedule that they are quietly hoping we all forget about it...like eqnext.
  18. Zinth Augur

actually it would not be a terrible idea to take all the live servers and merge them into 1 server and let them use instances like on TLP. raids are instanced there anyways and so on. So they just need to enable instancing of the high traffic zones and thats it.