Frayed Knot- The Rathe is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Darchiva, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Darchiva New Member

Frayed Knot is one of the oldest surviving raiding guilds on The Rathe server. We are building our family of players to be able to move to even MORE content per night. We use a DKP system for loot and have a very generous bonus system for commitment and dedication. You can view more information by visiting our website at DKP.Frayedknot.us/viewnews.php or just send a tell to our recruiting officers- Scot, Darchiva, or Scyt.

Frayed Knot also hosts OPEN RAIDS every Sun- Thurs to allow everyone a chance to earn raid currency, flags, and be included in limited DKP bidding. If you wish to come and get to know us please send a tell to TAZA (our Gatekeeper) or KIRAS (Our Guild and Raid leader). You must be at least level 100-105. We all look forward to meeting you!
    Delrone likes this.
  2. Eriadoc Elder

Wow, a guild name I recognize. Old Far Seeker here. Good luck in your recruiting efforts. I transferred off the Rathe when I came back to the game four years ago or I'd look you up.
    Darchiva likes this.
  3. Roxxanna Augur

105 cleric, very interested.
    Darchiva likes this.
  4. Darchiva New Member

All you have to do is send a tell...I will get you started. You will love this guild and the people.
  5. Cacophonye New Member

I see Scyt is a necromancer, I am interested in learning to be a raiding necro with their awesome DPS. So what is Scyt parsing at so I know what heights I will be reaching?
  6. Darchiva New Member

Being a warrior...I can't answer for him...but reach out to any Frayed Knot of your class and see what information and learning they can offer. Alures, Bone and Verizon of our Necro clan I am sure will be very happy to help to.
  7. Gundolin Augur

What time are you raiding on Sundays? Are the weeknight raids the same time?
  8. Darchiva New Member

Sun-Thurs raids are setup 8:15-11:15. We do not raid on Fridays or Saturdays. If you plan to attend just send a tell to TAZA who is our Gatekeeper. He will get you setup with our raid teams.
  9. Darchiva New Member

You can visit our website at dkp.frayedknot.us/viewnews.php
  10. Yesak New Member

Just ran into this thread. Darcy, you should probably link to the forums as well.
    Darchiva likes this.
  11. Darchiva New Member

Thank you Yesak!! You always have my back...
  12. Darchiva New Member

Frayed Knot is now preparing for the New Expansion. We still have some spots open for a few good players who want to have a relaxing guild to be a part of that is still ranked in the top Five BEST guilds on on the Rathe. If you are interested Send a tell to Scot, Scyt, Or Darchiva. We will help get you setup.
  13. Gabanna New Member

Oh wow! Frayed Knot! Do you all remember Knights of Sincerity? Darlengirl, Carenu, Destynee, Keryth etc?