New Expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Stom, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Iila Augur

TDS got the worst part of every expansion model.
    Garshok, Silv and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. Goth Augur

I can not see it being any better honestly..

Have they even stated that a campaign will be like expansions? are campaigns going to be expansions but with a new name? or will it be like campaigns of other DBG games more like add ons..
  3. Riou EQResource

Fall and Spring campaign combined will equal 1 expansion (think TDS size combined if lucky), but they will be released in separate sets and both will have a price tag. This has been stated by the devs.

They did mention they were considering pricing it different though, I imagine this just means you pay extra if you buy both separate or pay the normal 40$ price if you buy both at once.
  4. Perplexed Augur

And if the answer is yes to this question, why the name change?
    I'd love to see an official response to those questions, but not going to hold my breath waiting.
  5. Goth Augur

but will they continue to include all previous expansions?

someone said that they will be like EQ2 campaigns. Where you have to own current expansion to then buy the campaign.
  6. frankie78227 Augur

Will the Campaign purchase open all previous expansions, is the question, I would like to see answered. If you must have purchased TDS, in order to buy the campaign, I think the campaign will not sell well. Having a new content release fail at this point in time won't bode well for the game.
  7. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

I'm not buying it if it has 3 casual zones that everyone will be done with after the first week.
    Plane of War 2.0 or pack your bags.
  8. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I like doing Gloomingdeep over and over again :D
    Leeanni likes this.
  9. Necromonious Augur

10. Iila Augur

Keep your suitcases handy.
  11. Goth Augur

Me to oddly
    Leeanni likes this.
  12. Coronay Augur

I'm optimistic. I really liked TDS. The progression, the flagging, the zones, quests, mob, difficulty. Two things I didn't care for are the hailing and the raids only in one zones. I'm excited to see what's coming next.
  13. Numiko Augur

You would think we should hear something soon, they used to announce all this stuff at SOE live, which normally would be starting around now.
  14. Iila Augur

They're in the process of moving to a new building. Dunno if that will change anything.
  15. Riou EQResource

I imagine that will happen sometime after the campaigns launch.
  16. Tubrodan New Member

I thought campaigns was all we were going to get from now on. they dropped the idea of ever releasing an expansion again.
  17. Iila Augur

There were twitter pics of packing art up, figured the move was happening soon, not in a few months.
  18. Riou EQResource

Ahh, I only know they mentioned by end of year :p and if it's not this month then it will prob effect campaign
  19. Smallpox Augur

Exclusive look at the zone maps in the coming campaign!
    [IMG]
    This is the amount of content I fell like I have gotten from the last 3 "expansions".
    Lighteningrod, Silv and Iila like this.
  20. Viper1 Augur

I'm sensing just a tinge of sarcasm from your post. Please, tell us how you really feel.
    Elricvonclief likes this.