Lady Vox - Old Man Mckenzie Raid

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by porky, Jul 8, 2015.

1. porky Augur

Last night some guildees and I attempted to do this raid to flag some of our people for this raid. On two attempts after clearing the way in, we were rewarded with no dragon in room or on track. Does anyone know if this is just a bug(I reported it in game,) or if its something we possibly did wrong.

Thanks.
  2. Iila Augur

Someone in your raid already had the lockout?
  3. porky Augur

No we got the raid and went in cleared the giants and trash twice everything was as it was before just no dragon.
  4. guado Augur

The person in your raid was a filthy casual. See, allowing them to raid Lady Vox would diminish the accomp... wait wrong server.
    Carry on.
    Xanathol and Sancus like this.
  5. porky Augur

Well thanks for your responses, but i was really hoping for a reason/fix/work-around for this. Guado you did this for your toon just a few months ago right? Did you have any problems with it then? Maybe this is a new problem probably associated with all the TLP crap.
  6. Nolrog Augur

Were you in the instance or the static zone? Did you go in as your level 50 selected toon or on your regular toon?

There has been a problem with some of the OMMs (the two Guk ones have definitely been bugged) where it doesn't properly send you to the instance so you cannot complete them. Not sure if Vox was the same. Were you getting quest updates for the named before Vox, IIRC there were a couple.
  7. Fllint Elder

We did this raid last monday on the FV server (before the patch that buffed Vox/Naggy/etc) and it worked just fine. We tried it again this monday (after the patch) and Vox did not spawn in the OMM raid. We had the same experience with clearing all the way up to Vox just to find her not up at all. We then dropped the task and tried it again. I picked a ranger this time to check track, and Vox was nowhere to be found.

I had a good feeling that the patch was going to screw this event up. I was guessing that the buffed versions of Vox and Naggy would spawn instead, but it seems that they just don't spawn at all anymore (well Vox at least, we did not test Naggy).

This is most definitely broken and needs to be fixed.
    Kuvani likes this.
  8. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Go to the other servers to experience Vox and Nagafen, o wait, you cant...
  9. Inga Elder

Game Update Notes: July 1, 2015
    - The Hole, Kedge Keep, Permafrost Keep, and Nagafen's Lair will spin up new load balanced versions when they are populated by enough adventurers. There is no hard limit to the number of adventurers that can be in any particular version of these zones. Raid NPCs will only spawn in the base instance of these zones.

This change may be affecting Vox (and Naggy?) because they are spawning only in base zone and OMM task zone is instanced version.
    I recommend you to report in Update Bugs 07/01/15 thread.
  10. porky Augur

Bumping this for word on when/if there will be a fix for it
    Silv likes this.
  11. Dzarn Developer

A fix for this issue should be in the next full patch.
    Nniki, Koveras, porky and 4 others like this.
  12. Elricvonclief Augur

Thanks Dzarn, some folks in guild were wanting to do this for the rez clicky.
  13. Famka Elder

And as we all know, Elric needs as many rezzes as he can get! :p
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  14. porky Augur

Thanks Dzarn
  15. Random_Enchanter Augur

Are they willing to die for it though? :eek:
  16. Kolani Augur

Can't you get Staff of Forbidden Rites with Brews too? Yes, I realize it would require a ridiculous amount of Brews, but...
  17. Silv Augur

Thought you had to beat the event the item comes from once to unlock it? I may be wrong on that though.
  18. Kolani Augur

I can see them and I haven't beat OMM Vox or Nagafen, pretty sure that clearing Solteris flags you to be able to buy them.
  19. Ravengloome Augur

No it doesn't you need the kill flag from vox for vox items.
  20. Dibab Augur

no you dont. long before i killed either i had 5 wins in Tower of Discord and this unlocked said items.