Defiant dropping, level 51 players on Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Drathus, Jul 27, 2015.

1. fazool Augur

Real nice - other asshats exploit your bug. But the players who actually F-ING don't exploit anything and play honestly and fairly are the ones who get BONED.
    BTW I unsubbed
  2. Roshen Brand Manager

Lockjaw is up now.

Double XP is now active on Lockjaw until Weds, July 29 at 6:30PM PDT!
  3. PPQ1 New Member

WHAT??? SERIOUSLY???? I lost all those rare items I fought my off for???

If that's the case, I'm done times five accounts. WOW. UNACCEPTABLE.
    Elricvonclief and Lotusfly like this.
  4. Prathun Developer

I don't see any level 51s. Name of character?
  5. BlackVZ Lorekeeper

You rolled the server back to almost last night. The changes that happened happened like 3 hours ago and you do like a 24 hour roll back. I lost all the items I purchased from vendors, players etc. Give me a break. I dont post alot but that is just ridiculous.
  6. Drexll Augur

Yeah I lost a LOT of form last night. Im freaking PI$$ED, DB. Very PI$$ED.
  7. Endtime Elder

Dble exp does NOT compensate for 3 levels lost, get your together DBG, jeesus christ.
  8. Enthalpy New Member

Ummm. Are you guys going to return the 5K plus in plat as well as gear I traded between characters as they are all missing now?
  9. Vaclav Augur

Same.
  10. Drathus Augur

There must be some kind of mistake. My level 30 toons that were exping in CT - are now level 19 and sitting back in OOT. I had been leveling them fast - had the last two days off work. However, this is some crazy kind of rollback. Even with the double exp, I'm not going to be able to get them back to 30 - I was in OOT at this level about two days ago and have been doing marathon leveling sessions while I had time off.
  11. PPQ1 New Member

Oh dear god, my cleric kept Gimblox's ring from late last night. I don't have to do anything rash. But I won't blame anyone else if they got screwed.
  12. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

Lost quite a few stuff too, and apparently only my main was rolled back but not my alts (so, lost the item on the alts and the money on the main)...

BTW, seems CT and probably other zones have revamped mobs in. Are you guys doing another rollback/server down?

Speaking of wich, why couldn't you guys rollback to last night's last save point, the same one you rolled us back when the server died? (instead of to friday/saturday)
  13. Chanur Lorekeeper

I lost two levels I got yesterday!!
  14. Miark Journeyman

double xp really??? what are level 50's going to do with double xp I lost items I spent days camping
  15. bobjones1208 Augur

People are losing their minds in general chat. However, this fella takes the cake...

[IMG]
  16. Azzudien Augur

Entire character gone, thanks DBG. Made a ranger Saturday, twinked him out and leveled him to 7 this morning. Character gone, gear gone, nothing.
  17. Kedahl New Member

My lvl 10 Chanter is gone..... >.<
  18. Zhutuak Augur

This does not fix the problem for those of us who do not chase experience but more so gear for the toons we play. I had a good haul today, 2 molten cloaks and 2 kith morningstars for my alt box wis casters.

I do not want to spend any more time at a camp then I have to, double experience or lost xp due to deaths.

This is just bad.
  19. Chanur Lorekeeper

I also lost my Jboots that I spent all day working on. This is ridiculous.
  20. Qorpse New Member

It's pretty lame that we lose a weekend of exp and get two weekdays of double to make up for it...