Twisted Legacy's Raiding Proposal - Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Abracadabra, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Vaclav Augur

Actually it's more like people saying they'd like a job to do the same work for the same pay as someone else.

I hate the welfare analogies, they smack of either ignorance of what welfare is (hint: you don't do much work for it) or confusion over what an analogy is.
  2. BestReleaseNA Augur

A rotation isnt productive. You're the guild leader of Apok, do you really want a rotation to cheapen any future victories? This rotation is basically the Devs intervening to fix your guilds inadequacies.
  3. -wycca Augur

FYI - DBG already approved 1hr windows and both slots/ffa periods.
  4. Pixn Journeyman

I kind of agree with this anonymous person, when Inny spawned Apok had around 65 or so in zone and TL hadn't even started to mobilize and you still didn't kill him.
  5. BestReleaseNA Augur

Agreed, keep analogies out of this as much as possible. Even the simplest mind can twist one given enough time.
    Vaclav likes this.
  6. Vaclav Augur

Technically, he was just quoting that as a jumping off point - he didn't imply it was perfect.

Frankly, if he did, he would've just said "We're now providing enforcement of the LJ one and recommend RF copies it" from the get-go.

[In fact, I bet if you'd nudge them, they're probably not aware of the specific rotation details - just that one exists]
  7. Machen New Member

He all but did that when he quoted the rotation details from lockjaw...
  8. Progress Augur

On Tholuxe-Paells we had a raid calendar that was kept updated with who was killing what. This lasted until PoP at which point its not really needed unless guilds want to be a mean and block flag mobs so other guilds can't access instanced content (I'm looking at you old EoE players from Vulak).
  9. Rhiyannon Augur

he came up with another one, i think it has merit.
  10. Progress Augur

Instead of FFA on some days it should just be a /random 100. I mean if a new guild attempts to kill Naggy and fails it will turn into a crap show considering the zone limitations. Leaders that have a raid ready should just /random as every guild that could already kill Naggy would have an equal chance without all the hooplah.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  11. BestReleaseNA Augur

Reign of Eternity and Ageless Ascension in no way deserve to be on that list. Both guilds wiped continually before the mobs were buffed.
  12. BestReleaseNA Augur

Yes and we should let guilds auction raid kills for krono..... (not really)
  13. Slasher Augur

Raid rotation wth is this game coming to.
  14. Machen New Member

Welcome to 2002.
    Kellaer, Jezzie, Elkay and 1 other person like this.
  15. Diemond Augur

I only used the first 5 guilds I can think of as examples, I stated they were examples in the description of it.
  16. Vaclav Augur

He said "it's working for guilds on Lockjaw" something that's operating (working) isn't the same as saying it's functioning ideally (in this case "working for all guilds" or whatever).

i.e. When I say "Your car is running..." that doesn't mean its well-tuned and ready to enter the Daytona 500.
    Jezzie likes this.
  17. ScarletLetter Elder

can we use the bee in sky as the gatekeeper mob to have any say in this rotation?

rarr
  18. Redik2 Augur

I just wasted 20 minutes of my life reading though this thread.

DBG can you please enforce some sort of rotation on who can post on what days, that way I know which days to avoid even coming to this website anymore?

When you're done with that you should farm out your CSR, Social Media, and Game Development teams to the player base as well. Seems to be working wonders for your PNP enforcement...

Remember how desperate you all were for a TLP about 10 months ago? Now look at the ungrateful nature of the average thread in this forum.

If you are guilty of contributing to this filth, you are the problem. Not TL, not Apok, not anybody but yourself.

Grow the f*ck up.

-Entelion
    Machen likes this.
  19. Usethekamehamehawave New Member

MaestroM's rotation is the best rotation ever. You can tell it's good because TL hates it and everyone else loves it.
    Barton likes this.
  20. Iateanegg New Member

When posting proposals could you please include my guild <Free Loot Please>, we don't have any experience raiding, only have 40 members and have no idea what to do on targets, so we will need the engage window set to 10 hours to enage, 24 to kill per target please. Thanks!