Twisted Legacy's Raiding Proposal - Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Abracadabra, Jul 24, 2015.

1. MaestroM Augur

It's probably okay to put that account on ignore. It's just a troll.
    Dojii likes this.
  2. BestReleaseNA Augur

You have the same fair shot we all have. TL has not initiated a poopsock a single time. But you do not want to put in the time. Ive tracked dozens of targets at this point, where were you? Ive killed dozens of bosses, I havent seen you there even trying a single time. What we have now is fair, everyone has the exact same opportunity to kill the boss.
    You do not want fair, you want a system that is skewed to your liking.
  3. Rhiyannon Augur

no no no squeesh, you are not allowed to learn! you must instantly know what to do or you are a flithy stinking casual who doesn't deserve to raid... yah sarcasim.

his/her attitude(the obvious tl member) is why the server is in such a mess, that kind of thinking is why there is now going to be a forced rotation.

thought i better clarify. i feed him to my friend iggy. no matter if he/she/it is a troll or not, the rotation will happen one way or another. their empty posts aren't contributing.
    MamaBear and Katmandu26 like this.
  4. Druz Augur

Please do not engage in discussion with BestReleaseNA, he is working against a cooperative state between the raiding guilds. TL's leadership came to this thread and gave us a starting point (albeit one that we certainly shouldn't agree to) and we should focus on working towards something we all find acceptable. I have reason to suspect BestReleaseNA is not even part of TL and simply trolling in an attempt to sabotage negotiations.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  5. Usethekamehamehawave New Member

I would be very surprised if MiM, Free Masons, and Dead Halfling Society didn't demand similar terms on LJ. Right now they're effectively boxed out.
    Agrippa, MamaBear and Vaclav like this.
  6. BestReleaseNA Augur

I'm really not trolling . I'm legitimately disgusted by this rotation. Its destroying any sense of achievement left in this game. Anyone who needs a rotation to get mobs should be ashamed of themselves.
  7. Druz Augur

TL's leadership has designed a rotation that would give their guild more than half of all kills. This might have flown a month ago when people were desperate, but they refused to get along with others until the dev team decided to force them. For this reason it is important that no guild agree to terms that favor TL in such a way. The modified proposal by MaestroM seems to be the most fair attempt so far, which would still give TL twice as many kills as any other single raid force.
    Barton, Kegwell and Katmandu26 like this.
  8. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

P00psocking does not have anything to do with anything thought? It's not against the rules. Same with dps racing. Am I running around the forums claiming we're the better guild because we never initiated a dps race? No, because that would be stupid. I've been at plenty of boss kills, you're also not the judge of what defines "trying". Is it entering a raid zone? Getting to level 46? Subbing to the game? What? You posting stupidities with a newly made account on a thread made to try and come with an arangement just makes your guild look bad at this point, I would stop.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  9. Usethekamehamehawave New Member

Too bad?
    Kegwell likes this.
  10. Vaclav Augur

It's what I've been lobbying for, for a bit - it's made Darth quite upset however, to the point he's willing to flush 10 years of friendship over it. If it doesn't favor 24H availability I don't see it coming true on LJ unless something gets forced on Daybreak's side.
  11. Tweene Augur

The level of greed for mobs that spawn daily is hard to believe.
  12. Usethekamehamehawave New Member

If all 3 guilds can come together and demand the MaestroM version, FO, AD, and MM will probably have to comply or concede something at least.
    Barton likes this.
  13. BestReleaseNA Augur

What have you done since the server started to actually get better at your character or to improve your raid(assuming you have one)? My bet is next to nothing. 75% of the improvements i've made were outside of raiding. Using competition as an excuse to remain a bad player is a joke.
  14. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

Server firsts, beating encounters with very few people or with weird class make ups. Those sound like achievements to me.

Logging off in Solb and waking up when your 99' pager goes off and out dpsing a raid force half the size of yours is not.
  15. Rhiyannon Augur

the curret rotation on lock willhave to change anyhow, you've got several guilds coming over that are at least planar equiped who will want into the rotation.
  16. Elkay Augur

Don't forget, you also have other viable raid guilds potentially transferring to LJ in the next 1 to 2 weeks. I opened a separate thread to discuss this, as well as unlock pace.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  17. tarquinn21 Elder

Just stop saying this because it isn't true. Please, please stop saying it. I've personally zoned into Permafrost and seen 24 Twisted Legacy (All of which are the usual suspects - Toxn, Mabbu, Zithax, Ducreux, etc..) over one hour before Lady Vox's window even opened (prior to changes). Just stop saying TL has never initiated a sock.

To remain on topic of this discussion though, there should be no raid rotation. I'm not even in TL and I don't want it or instanced raiding. As soon as everyone gets their "fair" shot at these raid mobs it just ruins it.

We've all had fair chances at the raid mobs, and like 95% of the people I play with fumble around over the most basic things in the game.

It is no wonder TL dominates the server, it seems most of their members can get to Lord Nagafen's prep room without dying to a sonic bat.

Sorry, but from what I've seen of the other "raid" guilds (ROI and Apok), for the most part neither guild "deserves" a shot at the mobs. Apok has impressed me once so far and that was on the first Cazic Thule attempt post-change and got him to like 30% (Where TL cleaned him up instead of waiting for him to regen to 100% like they say they always do.)
  18. Vaclav Augur

Anyone who neglects something RL in preference to the game should be ashamed of themselves too - are you going to go around shaming them?

Competitions are built around a fair set of terms and rules.
  19. BestReleaseNA Augur

Notice how you avoided responding directly to what I said? I pointed out you aren't putting in the proper amount of time or effort to get the mob. You completely ignored that. Im going to guess your in Apok or RG, it doesnt really matter. Heres the problem. You continually lose because you dont communicate well in TS, you dont theorycraft, you dont form a good strategy before bosses, you dont track mobs enough, you engage in poor locations, your dps overaggro and die, your pet classes let their pets die and lose raid damage, and I could go on and on and on. I know this because TL has acquired new members from every major guild. Each says the same thing "Wow, my guild didnt even do half of this."

Once again, you don't want fair. You want someone to make up for your lack of effort and skill.
  20. BestReleaseNA Augur

I dont neglect anything in RL to succeed in this game. Its called time management and its not difficult.