Lord Nagafen and Lady Vox

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by SqueeshSqueesh, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Solkos Augur

We have done the dragons with less than 40 people and no deaths 1 shotting them. You should be able to easily do these dragons with 72 people with very little organization. If you open these dragons up to level 60s, they will stay perma farmed by the top guilds full raid forces because, remember, Vox has the white dragonscale cloak which is beast all the way through Kunark. Naggy has red dragon scales and a whole lot of loot that sells for a whole lot of plat!
  2. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

Your arguments pretty much sums up to: The RMT will kill them either way so let's not bother and fix anything and give up those dragons to them.

Good thinking.
  3. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

That is not my argument, I believe that removing the cap would just make it even easier for them as they would need far fewer boxed mages to take them down.
  4. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

I don't think allowing people to contest said boxed mages would make it easier though? If they don't remove the cap, they'll need more boxes, sure but they'll be able to do it uncontested pretty much.
  5. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

You all talk and talk and turn around like a record.
    At the end of this discussion we come to one final result:

Some ppl in the big organized guilds, very dedicated without a life and many dkp get a CoF now.
    And the majority of players, the so called "others", maybe get it for 100kpp... in a year.
    Ok?
    That hurts, that is unfair, that makes the strong stronger and the casuals angry... i understand that all. Really!
    But thats the way it is. And all that whining and talking doesnt change anything.
  6. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

Just trying to have a discussion on a problem that will soon arise. You saying it's whinning is not constructive to this discussion in any way shape or form. Thank you for your input though but you can put it right back in the trash where it belongs.
  7. Porygon Augur

This is the worst thought process ever. If someone is actually rmt'ing there are much better targets in kunark.
  8. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Squeesh, i didnt want to make you stop. Nor did i want to cause anger.
    There just doesnt exist any constructive idea or suggestion, that will change anything after all.
    If people want to get a shot on the big targets and get CoF etc., they can apply at the guilds downing the dragons and gods. I know, most of them are still recruiting. Then they need to show very good attendance and patience and will get what they want. 100% sure.
    But i dont see any other way, regardless what changes are coming in future patches.
  9. Mezrah Augur

The Dragons were farmed by the RMT crews on Fippy, blame them for the thought processes.
  10. Porygon Augur

No no. I agree. But saying they are a valuable resource is silly. If anyone is banking on selling red and white scales to find their rmt they are in for a huge surprise.

I think Naggy and vox were killed by the same person so consistently cause he was the only one that really wanted to kill them.
  11. Drelik Lorekeeper

Would like the 52 lvl cap to remain as DHS intends to remain under 52 to do these dragons one Kunark opens for a while.
  12. Dojii Augur

Hi Squeesh, Friend. It's always a pleasure to see you being a white knight on these forums.
  13. Bryant Journeyman

Its being killed now at 50, why can't you kill it at 52?
  14. Druz Augur

Because we'll be level 60? I am fairly convinced you're a troll that feigns having trouble following along really well.