The Vocal Minority

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Krysanth, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Sebbun Augur

Who cares where I was? That's not a valid question, being first to something doesn't always mean you will be on top.
  2. Porterz73 Augur

I would like to be the first to nominate Krysanth as president of the Vocal Minority. Congrats!!

Maybe if you don't want people to hate you just because your in TL, I would suggest clearing out some of the notorious members that have destroyed the rep of the guild.
    Artemis-Entreri likes this.
  3. Shalka Lorekeeper

never gonna happen porterz then they would lose their entire raid force...
  4. Steampunk Augur

In other words, jealousy.
  5. Sebbun Augur

Jealousy? No, more like annoyance that one guild is allowed to monopolize content. I hate the game, not the players. This needs to be addressed by DBG, not TL. TL is just playing the game the way it's designed.
    Agrippa and Elkay like this.
  6. Kittany Augur

This is currently the 'raid' scene on the TLP's right now;
    Guild A has formed and is waiting at a raid target to show up. Guild B notices this and casually strolls in it's raid force because they don't want guild A to be able participate in said content. Raid target spawns. Both guilds engage. Raid mob is dead in literally 5 seconds. The winner is whoever could pump more than 50% damage into the mob.

This has resulted in tactics such as mage armies simultaneously attacking, SK bots who are programmed to harm touch the exact moment when the raid target spawns and the use of a certain cheat program to detect when the server registers the spawn as opposed to when it is visibly spawns.

All this is done under the guise of competitive behavior. And it's turning into a cold war. One side has an atomic bomb, so the other must have two. And it's vicious self destructive cycle.
    Agrippa, Elkay and Vaclav like this.
  7. Zublak Augur

I'm not mad. I know they move fast. That happens when your life revolves around a game. I play for fun and don't treat it like a job. I'm just saying why people are being negative with his post. A TL guy comes creating a thread about how awesome things are. I mean really? Do I even have to go into why that just screams negative?
  8. Steampunk Augur

So, don't allow them. Get your guild together, or several guilds, and un-monopolize the content. If you are unable to do that, then you have proven that TL is better than you and they deserve to keep the content.

Second point, what does it say that you are on these forums complaining that you can't play a game that you hate? Consider seeking professional help.
  9. Zublak Augur

Whatever you say bud. You keep telling yourself that. People are not as as you anticipate them to be. I am now certain you're just another TL troll.
  10. Krysanth Elder

Zublak not even playing anymore. Confirmed Forum Quester stirring the pot of the forums.
    Steampunk likes this.
  11. Korillo Augur

Even when content is instanced, being the first to kill something actually does make you top. That is exactly how it is determined.
  12. Jaxarale01 Augur

He's not a troll he is just part of the IRNMW syndicate that we lovingly call the "talking heads."

Everyone here has seen post after post by TL members defending their killing of mobs now as "we no longer use boxes" and "all raid spots are filled with members now, we don't have to box anymore"

Yet this "talking head" tries to spin that they NEVER have...

Guess what Kry... if you "no longer have to box" that means you had to in the past so... um ya tell another lie... this is why the rep is beyond repair.

Lol the spin zone sure is fun though!
  13. Zublak Augur

How am I trying hard? I like to stroll around Magelo and look at class numbers, ranks etc.. I notice guild sizes, class makeup etc.. I noticed a dramatic change in TL's roster. Pretty simple. I had a feeling they/yall were up to something, but wasn't sure what. Thraka talking about his plans basically shows some truth to it. Hate made a good point on what he's trying to do as well. Putting multiple raid forces on targets. Which essentially is monopolizing content. I'm sure whatever it is it may be the final straw for DBG to step in and do something about the raiding scene. And I don't care about your website defining DKP roster etc.. That doesn't prove anything. I also refuse to go through the trouble. Like I've said before I don't care. It's just intriguing.

Also, I don't have to make TL look bad. They do that on their own. I am not spreading a rumor. I notated it was my assumption. Like anyone else I am entitled to an opinion. Just like you are! Neat how that works huh.

I am not asking you to allow me or my guild any chances. Which brings up a good point you say that. It was another thread you all saying you "allowed" RoI and Apok a chance at Naggy and at Vox. Yall didn't allow anything. Like you said, why would you want to do that? Again you keep contradicting past statements made by your members on these and others forums.

In ending.. I'm gonna save my time arguing with you. It's pointless. You're no different from the others that come no here spewing off nonsense. It's the same ole story. So you have keep enjoying your time in EQ. After all, that's what most of us are here for, and I'll enjoy mine.
  14. Zublak Augur

Hah. I only frequent forums when I'm at work and bored.

I apologize for replying and voicing my opinions on others topics. Not sure what the purpose of a forum is anymore.......
  15. -wycca Augur

Actually, I'm that guy, and they're still there, you just have to know how to use Magelo to search for them.

Yes, you are still /tinfoil
  16. Zublak Augur

No sir. Not a tinfoil. Just not blind and naive. Call it what you will. TL is a shady guild, nothing you can say will prove that wrong. You're the only guild having to constantly try and defend yourselves. You bring it on yourselves.

But look... I'm not gonna lower myself to arguing with you or Krys. Absolutely no point. We'll get nowhere. So I'm done with this thread.
  17. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

Interesting slip / admission over the use of bots ;-).
  18. Vaclav Augur

Not just 'someone', Thraka leads TL and has made it very clear that's not just someone trolling with his name over there.
  19. Greymere Augur

If you can't lock up or limit content, you can't demand kronos for loot or multi quested items, which means you can't afford to pay for all those boxed accounts that allow you to lock up content serverwide.

Load balancing helps, longer times in eras help, making content harder to multi box helps. Even if all the loot dropping and raid content was instanced, Kronos farmers would simply do it in locations that could farm items that sell to merchants for a lot of platinum. You aren't ever gonna get rid of boxers absent DBG doing it, and boxers are whales for them.

All this combined with guilds having a vested interest in locking up content as much as possible to drive recruitment and guild activity levels.

Instanced content would be a nice feature improvement to the game especially if it can be made worthwhile for both TLP and live servers, but it certainly isn't a magic bullet for everything.

If more casual players, put in the effort to cash farm plat and buy up Kronos themselves and sat on them long term or demand huge profit returns on selling them themselves it wouldn't be as easy or as rampant as it is
  20. Krysanth Elder

Since you are an expert on our raids can you tell me which ones we boxed characters for? What proof do you have besides blind accusations?

Guess what---you have not a leg to stand on. you have no PROOF because it simply isn't true.