posted in sarcasim, but maybe a good idea...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rhiyannon, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhiyannon Augur

i actually like this idea:

*rage can have those who are with the devs in being against instancing, and the shorter timeframe

*lock can have the longer timeframe and the instancing some of us are requesting for access to the raid mobs with the longer timeframe.
    doodelydoo and Friday like this.
  2. Hateseeker Augur

Then everyone would move to Lockjaw, proving what the majority want (remember Daybreak declined to do an instancing poll), and they'd have to cancel plans for transfers.

Or if they did allow transfers, Ragefire's guilds that remain would be few enough to start complaining about how there's no sense of accomplishment when there's so few players.
    Frenzic, Elkay, Friday and 1 other person like this.
  3. Tintaglia Elder

Is there anything really impressive about their "achievements"? Wow you zerged 16 year old content first, yay!
    Steampunk likes this.
  4. MaestroM Augur

This idea comes up once a week or so.

It's still a good idea.
    Elkay likes this.
  5. Rhiyannon Augur

but what do you think of the idea? please let's not /derail.
  6. RoamingBlue Journeyman

It's a brilliant idea - so they'll never do it.
  7. Gumlakx Augur

I was semi-serious when I posted it. Since Ragefire would be progressing faster through expansions, no one's sensitive ego would get bruised by being outpaced by "casuals". Now that the door has been opened to different progression schedules, this should be considered as well.

The focus of Ragefire would be the race and the contest. The focus of Lockjaw would be allowing all players to experience as much older content as possible.
  8. Rhiyannon Augur

that's why i liked it, with the two servers and two timeframes i think it's possible.
  9. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

For some people that is an achievement... Sad but true....
  10. Friday Augur

I don't think they want to make LJ any more appealing than it already is. Instance raids on LJ, and only the two or three biggest guilds stay on RF. Elite raiders of RF want what they want, but that includes their under class, too. Remember, it is the casuals and the lower level folks who pay tributes in kronos for the best gear the ubers control access to. Instanced raiding on LJ? All the serfs stampede off of the ranch.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  11. Hateseeker Augur

Ha! Sums it up nicely. Fief doesn't run without serfs, right?
    Rhiyannon and Friday like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.