Ragefire/Lockjaw Kunark Poll Results

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aristo, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Arya1 Lorekeeper

This is honestly going to be interesting. Will the hardcore guilds on LJ move to RF to be more of a shitshow? And technically the hardcore guilds on RF can powerlevel up toons to transfer to LJ. So they can be dominant on both servers. Really solves no problems in the end.
  2. Tarrin Augur

Yeah! The votes were almost split 50/50 between 6 months and earlier than 6 months! And now the servers are going to be split 50/50 for 6 months and earlier than 6 months!

[IMG]
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  3. Vaclav Augur

Good point and likely far less contentious.
  4. Fiyero Augur

I think Lockjaw is going to suffer a lot. 6 months of classic is ridiculously long. Especially with an influx of new people from Ragefire.
  5. Gregolo Augur

Fast forward 3 months from now when Lockjaw is upset because they realize how gross 6 months of classic actually is. Of course, none of them will remember how much they complained that 6 months was "the best idea". Or the server will just be dead and unable to merge because Ragefire is 100% faster in progression.

This is pretty much a warning to Lockjaw transfers, I think you're going to be Vulak 2.0
    Fallfyres likes this.
  6. Weverley Augur

Maybe we can ask only those below a certain level can move to Lockjaw( The lower the better).That way the toxic aka the lvl 50 mage army don't transfer.But i seriously doubt that those people wants slow progression either.For me i thanks daybreak to give me the time to spend some times to gear in the planes and experience the naggy,vox,inno,Eye of veeshan,CT battle and yes i'm on a raiding guild on Lockjaw.Almost ready level 42.Btw daybreak how come the gobllin on elite goblin island in OoT drop almost only dusty weapon.You would think level 43+ mobs would drop better then rusty.
    Friday likes this.
  7. Ceffener Augur

How does "by far" and "very large percentage" equal almost 50/50.
  8. Owndar Elder

Actually for once i think they do get it. So long as server Xfers are free. This is gonna work out great. The people that want the long predictable all get to move to LockJaw and get that. The people that want to progress fast get Ragefire. Seems like good solution to me.
  9. Wispur Elder

So Ragefire voted for 6 months (Twice!), and you're giving us 3 months.

Well, you've lost my future monies. Congrats.
    Friday and Rhiyannon like this.
  10. Gregolo Augur

Hi, my name is Lockjaw. I'm exactly what you want. Why don't you come hang out with me instead of whining for literally no reason?
  11. Weverley Augur

I don't think The Faceless order,DHS and Ascending darkness are moving out of Lockjaw so for the raiding guild on the server it's business as usual.I do hope the more casual guild can accommodate all those casuals coming over though.
  12. Cidran Augur

It's impossible to know if LJ will end up like Vulak. Maybe it ends up having a healthy and stable pop while RF ends up pretty much like live servers, only populated at the high levels where the raiding happens... It's impossible to predict, but I don't like how it looks.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  13. Rhiyannon Augur

and this is why i said the poll didn't matter, sad to be right.
    Aenvar and Friday like this.
  14. Nolrog Augur

OK, I have a problem with this. You are knowingly defying the results of the vote and imposing a 3 month timer even though it lost, in your words by far.

That is completely wrong. If 6 months got the most votes on both servers by far, then don't change a dang thing. And not only that, but you are arbitrarily imposing the 3 month lock out on the server where it was the third choice and not on the sever where it was the runner up(Ragefire's second choice is to unlock ASAP.) This is wrong on so many levels.
    Rhiyannon, Friday and Kellaer like this.
  15. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

thats how

lets say you had 45% people vote for 6 months, 30% vote for 3 months, and 22% vote for now. theres a very large percentage difference, but its still not a majority compared to the people who want kunark earlier.
  16. Fungwoo-RF New Member

This is horrendous =/

How on Earth is it possible to find things to do for another 3-6months? After 5 days of been back to the game, I virtually have nothing left to do other than raid for items. Or spend another week tops to get the final group items I need. This game is no longer the long haul fest it once was where it took a week to go 1-10.

I guess I shall spend another week, max one or two toons and forget this game for 3-6months.

Kunark was where the game began =/
  17. Gregolo Augur

Or, they could not listen to bad advice like you just gave.

If you want 6 months, you have a place to enjoy and call home.
    If you want 3 months, you have a place to enjoy and call home.

Please point out the downside.
  18. Wispur Elder

Hey Lockjaw, I don't want to play on you because you're a dead server. I signed up for the server I wanted. The active one set on a 6 month timer.
    Rhiyannon, Smallpox and Kellaer like this.
  19. Tarrin Augur

...are you even reading the results post? Seriously. Or did you skim by anything that didn't agree with your viewpoint?
  20. Gregolo Augur

if 50% of the population wanted 6 months, and Lockjaw is the 6 months server. You think it'll be dead?

Hi, my name is Math. We should hang out.