Ragefire/Lockjaw Kunark Poll Results

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aristo, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Radloh Lorekeeper

Now half of TL can transfer to Lockjaw. That should be fun to watch.
  2. itstrucktwice New Member

The amount of in this thread...Seriously

Over 51% of the server did not want 6 months. It is that simple. The fact that they are compromising at all by having one server set to six is something they don't have to do. Stop crying.
    Chanaluss and Gregolo like this.
  3. rekais910 Augur

well they said they would allow transfers in between. This means that many people who may have voted for early unlocks on Lockjaw may transfer to rage fire. though I agree. this is a bit of a mess and I don't understand the arbitrary decisions being made. I'm guessing that if they removed the lowest voting option and repeated the vote there is a possibility that 6 months may in fact win. Or three months in the case of lockjaw. It's a mess.
  4. Weverley Augur

I don't think in 3 months when the vote to unlock Kunark on Ragefire happen you gonna have much casuals left so i seriously doubt that the server gonna vote no.To me i'm gonna make a prediction that Ragefire gonna be at PoP b4 a year and a half.It's gonna be unlock very fast .Lockjaw might have a queue very soon though.That would be very ackward if they have to open a 3rd server because Ragefire lost more then half their playerbase.
    Friday and Barton like this.
  5. Tarrin Augur

What is your definition of the word "majority"?
  6. Archane New Member

As expected, the majority of people don't want to wait 6 months, but the double option for early has screwed it up.
  7. Tarrin Augur

You are not wanting a free server transfer to Lockjaw?
  8. sihpa Augur

I just realized ive had you on ignore for the past month in game. I thought both Az's were part of the no life having 18box crew lol
  9. bobjones1208 Augur

I think this is a fair and reasonable resolution to the poll. This seems like the best compromise that will benefit the most amount of people.
  10. Vaclav Augur

Yea, after Thraka posting a comment of "RIP LJ" over on another forum (rerolled.org) - got a feeling transfers to might actually be a source of toxicity after all, since clearly some people just want to play Nero and watch Everquest burn.
  11. anastassia New Member

so as someone already lvl 50 -- what is there to do for the next 3-6months while you wait for new content? at least with kunark we have epics and a few more lvls. level 7 alts to 50? with only 6 classic raid bosses raiding doesnt really spark my interest.
    Arya1 likes this.
  12. Arya1 Lorekeeper

the transfers will be from either server i assume ? I'm on lockjaw but don't want to be on classic anymore than i have to
  13. equinox23 Journeyman

Sounds to me like someone is just trying to spin the vote. I'm not changing servers, and I'm not voting for the opening of Kunark until at LEAST the 20th of November. I don't approve of a lot of the things that have been done for this TLP, and this is another - spinning the vote. This is as bad as stuff politicians do.
    Rhiyannon and Barton like this.
  14. Risiko Augur

I honestly am ok with 3 months. What angers me is the complete lack of integrity on the part of DBG.

6 MONTHS WON.

Yet you spin it to make 3 months win.

It's just so disposable and sickening how often DBG and formerly SOE puts their integrity to the curb. Are your souls just that dark and evil?

Why lie and spin things? Just tell the truth. You didn't want 6 months. End of story.

It makes me sad because I feel I should cancel my subscription now. To continue paying such evil dishonest people makes me no better than them.

So sad. So very sad.
    Rhiyannon and Barton like this.
  15. Vaclav Augur

I get along with him, but yea, completely different people.
  16. Tarrin Augur

More people wanted less than 6 months, than wanted 6 months.

Get over yourself.
  17. Arya1 Lorekeeper

Im thinking it goes either way, otherwise that would be unfair for lockjaw players who wanted kunark earlier (me).
  18. Gregolo Augur

Lockjaw: 6 month locks
    Ragefire: 3 month locks.

Why are you spazzing out? Everyone won.

Stop being so dramatic about things you have only a tiny clue about. AKA 99% of your posts.
  19. Arya1 Lorekeeper

And what about the results of the transmogrification scroll??
    Friday, Tintaglia and Vaclav like this.
  20. Lateryn Augur

Boy a conspiracy theorist would sure love this. Both servers have pretty much the same votes, yet one gets different treatment. And guess what guild on that server is very friendly with DBG staff.
    Friday, Rhiyannon and Barton like this.