Ragefire/Lockjaw Kunark Poll Results

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aristo, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Glistarian Augur

If they hadn't had the ridiculous and wildly inappropriate "ASAP" option, 3 months might have won outright. But they did, and it didn't.
  2. Gaarn New Member

Backslash thread. :cool:

So hyped for these TLPs. Lockjaw FTW. Slow progression all the way home!
    Katmandu26 and Friday like this.
  3. Marthisdil Augur

None of it matters. Just instance raid bosses, raid flag people so they can't kill boss til next timer, and fire Holly for saying her stupid "casuals" comment.
    Friday, Shadva Del`Shai and Rhiyannon like this.
  4. Swarfega New Member

Wait so Option 4 got more votes than any other so we are going with a combination of 2 & 3? WTacutal? Sounds legit.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  5. baakss Journeyman

Wait, so what happened to race change pots?
  6. Asheran Augur

So, if Lockjaw ends up being a ghost town in a few months, will this issue be revisited? I voted Kunark immediately, and 3 months wouldn't have been so bad, but I really can't see the server surviving 6 months of classic. I could be wrong, but I feel like a large portion of the people who voted 6 months don't really understand what that will entail.
  7. Ceffener Augur

So next presidential election.

1. Candidate 1 gets most popular votes.
    2. Candidate 1 gets most electoral votes.

3. We decide to make Candidate 1 President and Candidate 2 VP.

(Actually maybe this would be a good system).

Seriously, I think this decision is/was the best. I just don't understand the point of the poll if we are going to ignore it.
  8. Rhoulicas Augur

Guess me and my pals are going to go to Lockjaw...who's coming with? :cool: Why is there not a second poll like Holly said? You guys are just dumb, sorry to say.
    Good bye EQ forums, my work is done for a while.
    Friday likes this.
  9. taliefer Augur

if the people who voted for 6 months transfer to lockjaw, i dont see why they would have a population problem
    Katmandu26 likes this.
  10. rekais910 Augur

Oh yea! That vote was obviously broken and never worked. Are we going to see them? are we going to be forced to take a vote on that? what's going on with this?
  11. skattabrainz Augur

LJ might not be as dead as you think. i am sure many many peeps who were strict on 6 month will move there.
    Eldrian and Friday like this.
  12. MBear Augur

Casual is not negative. Some people are acting like it is. It isn't.
    Brutality and Rhoulicas like this.
  13. Rhiyannon Augur

*sigh* and the slippery slope a lot of us feared has begun...
    Friday likes this.
  14. spenderek New Member

That sounds very reasonable. I was hoping for Kunark sooner, but I'm actually glad things worked out the way they did. I like the idea of having Lockjaw (my server) progress slower than Ragefire, and if it means we'll stay in the upcoming expansions longer than 3 months then I can wait for Kunark.

I'm happy. You guys are doing a good job!
    PrathunEQ and Katmandu26 like this.
  15. Silv Augur

Agree. The whole 'casuals' comment from the top of development was probably one of the stupidest things I've seen stated publicly and I've been around for a long time. Pretty much a direct insult to the majority of the player base - they've said the top end raid game is *not* the majority so catering to that group is kindof mind boggling; or at least the attitude they've aired suggests a negative perception of "casuals" and the game. If there was actually challenging content at the top end that resulted in meaningful accomplishments it might be a different story. As evidenced thus far, not the case. It's all pretty laughable.

I feel like this whole round of TLP servers is some type of huge sociological study to test the limits of the playerbase. Someone working on their dissertation in night school, eh?
    Mezrah, Friday, Rhoulicas and 2 others like this.
  16. The Goodyear Gnome New Member

So, 6 months won before the server went live. 6 months won on the ingame poll. 3 months is when it's getting unlocked? How do I get a refund for paying for this for a full year?
    Friday, Barton and Rhiyannon like this.
  17. Argu Lorekeeper

So the majority of people voted to keep kunark locked for 6 months but your making it 3 months anyways.. Why did we even bother voting? People don't want 6 months of classic they shouldn't have rolled on the server to start with.
    Yinla, Eldrian, Friday and 3 others like this.
  18. Gregolo Augur

Lockjaw?
  19. Kukaw Augur

Why even have the poll then?
    What a load of crap. Should of just did what yall were gonna do anyways.
    Friday and Rhiyannon like this.
  20. Steampunk Augur

You know, if the devs and managers at DBG had skins as thin as most of you forum warriors, they would ban about 90% of you. Personally, I am about as sick and tired of all of you as you probably are of me. Thank you, DBG, for another run at my favorite game. I'm going to continue enjoying playing, but without the toxic cesspit of participating in, or even reading, this forum.