Painting: The Goddess Luclin (RAF Reward to Marketplace).

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Fanra and Mayfaire like this.
  2. DBCooper Elder

And when are the next tier of recruit a friend being pushed to claims for people?
  3. SpamFactory Augur

I would rather they leave these rewards just for the people who earned them and not put them in marketplace or elsewhere.

we don't see beta rewards put into marketplace after expansion betas, and this program was a two year "beta".
    ohmy likes this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I understand,

I narrowed my request specifically to the painting as to not diminish the other accomplishments. I won't be so brash as to request "Gold" armor ornaments.

The painting has distinguishing characteristics for the following reasons:

1. Utilitarian - No other beta reward has been a teleport. Holly (Windstalker) has said she would like to see PoK teleport item in Marketplace. This item might be a good fit to introduce there.

2. Aesthetics - All other paintings, except for Achievements and LoN-expansion claims, are available on Marketplace.

Painting was an early tier. Only 3 or 5 recruits required. I, like many, didn't know RAF would shutter so abruptly.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

I don't have the painting, but it was a special reward for a certain time frame/requirement. I know I'd be offended if my beta rewards were given out to people who didn't participate/earn them. I can't see this being any different.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Since Golden Armor Ornaments went on sale, I'd like to see this Painting in the Marketplace. Maybe sometime around Hardcore Heritage?
  7. Xanathol Augur

Counterpoint - considering the way beta tokens are oft rewarded, does it really matter?