Timbur the Tiny

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dibab, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Dibab Augur

I have looked quite a bit and havent found much, but does anyone have anything helpful on spawning this guy in NK? Is he even in game? done a fair amount of looking and all i have ever come up with is he spawned near the druid rings. so im currently mass killing but anything beyond that would rock.
  2. Bufonidae Elder

I found him just east of the gypsy camp on Ragefire about a week and a half ago... still have the giant laceless sandal banked I think.
  3. Dibab Augur

glad to know he spawns just not sure how to pop him and can't find anything at all :(
  4. -wycca Augur

Yea there is a serious lack of information about how to spawn him.

Best as I could tell, there's a roaming pher that goes past the treants. Haven't investigated it more than that.
    Dibab likes this.
  5. -wycca Augur

Forgot - if someone sees him up, and wants to follow him invis, just turn /log on, and do a /loc every time he stops and then starts moving. Get his entire roaming path, and I can figure out the rest with the time stamps and locs.

He supposedly roams from treant area over to spires roughly.
  6. Weebles Augur

I got him the other day when I was hunting griffennes for my lambent bracer. Was killing all the griffs + HG's. No idea if he is part of that cycle, but there were few if any other low levels killing trash, so I'd say he's most likely part of the griff/HG cycle.
    Dibab likes this.