Update Bugs 06/17/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Hludwolf Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Gr8fuldave Augur

3. Gr8fuldave Augur

Enchanter Class AA Phantasmic Reflex is misspelled in the AA window
  4. -wycca Augur

When gating to a bind in an instance, it will randomly select one of the available instances to put you in...even if the instance you are bound in is available. Ie, bound in CL1, it will randomly dump people into CL0 and CL2.
  5. Hludwolf Developer

It has to be available and have room for new players.
  6. Babyruthie Elder

Let me give you an example of what is happening. Let's say I'm bound in Commonlands 1, which is available and has 20 people in it. That is not even close to being full. When I gate, it will randomly put me in Commonlands 0, Commonlands 1 or Commonlands 2. I should gate to Commonlands 1 every time, unless it's full or not available. Now it just seems like a crapshoot. Much preferred the way it worked prior to today's patch.
  7. Glace Journeyman

Transfer tokens are available in the Marketplace on Lockjaw and Ragefire. I didn't attempt to buy one, but they are listed. Should they be?
  8. Hludwolf Developer

I believe that it now will bind you to the base zone instance and put you in the one that has space. Before, if the zone was unavailable you would crash. However, if you gate from within an instance and are bound to the same zone, it will keep you within the instance.
  9. Babyruthie Elder

Well that stinks. I guess that was the only way to fix it and is intended? It was nice being able to bind all my chars at the same location and not have them split up when they all gate. Not to mention guilds that bind together can't use certain zones anymore cause they are always full and it'll spread everybody out.
  10. Zarzac Augur

After changes Girdle of the weaponsmaster is no longer working with Touch of the Cursed. It was working with totc up until the patch.

[Sun May 17 21:25:18 2015] You begin casting Touch of the Cursed.
    [Sun May 17 21:25:18 2015] Your Girdle of the Weaponsmaster feels alive with power.

[Wed Jun 17 21:05:34 2015] You begin casting Touch of the Cursed.
    [Wed Jun 17 21:05:34 2015] Zarzac hit Combat Dummy Geza for 6600 points of non-melee damage.
    [Wed Jun 17 21:05:34 2015] Combat Dummy Geza staggers.
  11. Belkar_OotS Augur

The Bixie 2 raid instance just crashed on us twice. Not sure if it is related. But It happened within 8m of engage each time.

Talking with guildies it sounds like it occurred when a tank died due to the red/yellow debuffs.
    Greymantle likes this.
  12. Greymantle Augur

Same here , Bixie 2 crashed , 2 x on the rathe. As well AA version of group levitate not working.
  13. Chris_p_W Lorekeeper

Faction for some mobs has been changed.
    Example in OOT the gargoyles are now KoS with the skeletons they share their island with.
    The undead now will assist and agroo to help when the did not pre-patch. this has made gargoyles a bit of a rare picked on mob.
  14. Karhar Dream Crusher

bixie 2 raid just crashed us 2x on incoming!
  15. Kollin Journeyman

We had bixie 2 crash on us as well twice. On Emarr.
  16. Aldryn Another New Member

Do I sense Dzarn's work here? Whomever figured it out is a beast! Nice work! <3
    Yinla and Iila like this.
  17. Zapsos Augur

If you gate from within a zone before you wouldn't even get a "Entering XYZ" Loading screen, you would just instantly appear at the gate location, this is no longer true since the patch.

It is mighty annoying when trying to do tradeskills in Freeport, being bound at the Forge, so you don't have to run back after picking up more supplies.
  18. Metanis Bad Company

Options > General > Tribute Logout Auto-Off still doesn't work for Trophy Tribute. How hard would this be to fix? One single extra line of code probably.
    Sancus likes this.
  19. Dzarn Developer

Thank you all for the reports on the issue, we've been able to narrow down the cause of the crash and should have a fix rolling out soon™.

Which AA group levitate specifically? 'Group Perfected Levitation' or 'Group Perfected Dead Men Floating'?
    It looks like the difference between the two abilities is that 'Group Perfected Dead Men Floating' is cast on your target's group and not inherently your own group, so not targeting yourself or someone in your group would result in the spell being cast on your target's group (or no one if you're targeting an unfriendly NPC).

This appears to be the result of spells in the AA system (Touch of the Cursed procs) being changed from level 255 to 254.
    Looking at the way that the focus on the belt was implemented I think we can adjust it to work on level 254-255 spells with no duration and no cast time so that it covers the range of item procs it is intended to work on as well as a reasonable range of AA spells that it previously worked on.
    Sancus, PrathunEQ, Yinla and 4 others like this.
  20. Zarzac Augur

Awesome - Thanks!