Update Bugs 05/28/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, May 28, 2015.

1. lolans Master

On Firona Vie, the past several days the 11th anniversary task giver Miggles Mistflinger sends you to the Freeport sewers static zone. when I say go to Miggles, it acts like it is sending me to a instance zone by saying it is no safe to go yet, but once I do get teleported in, it is low level npcs, and no quest items or quest npcs,. just lvl 10ish mobs that the normal sewers have.
    I have tried on and off all of last week. hope this helps.
    Motherlee likes this.
  2. lolans Master

I just tried Rumor Has it on Firona Vie, and same thing happened. When I said send to the 13th Anniversary quest giver Sam Napth, it said it was to dangerous to enter at the moment, like a normal instance was loading, and finally I was sent, and it was a low lvl South Ro, zone with all grey con npcs, and no quest drops. Mobs died in 1 hit from a lvl 100 Sk. The npcs had about 2000 hit points, instead the the normal amount for this task.
  3. segap Augur

Since the patch, my cooldown timers for discs and aa's on buttons are losing their state after zoning. When I click on them, they will then show the remaining status (not a good solution for long reuse items that need to be used in conjunction like fade and breather). I use the default UI.
  4. Dzarn Developer

Thank you for this data, we've now been able to reproduce the bug and will be working on a fix.
    complexication, Phrovo1 and Iila like this.
  5. Regnad Journeyman

Summoning the Master also does not send you to the instance and this 13th cannot be done, Luclin server.
    Motherlee likes this.
  6. Regnad Journeyman

Rumor has it Anniversary Mission sends you to South Ro, not the instance on Luclin server.
    Motherlee likes this.
  7. Siny Augur

Miggles also sends you to the static zone instead of instanced on Antonius Bayle for the 11th
    Motherlee likes this.
  8. Inga Elder

Rumor Has It Anniversary mission sends you to static South Ro on Erollisi Marr - The Nameless server.

Wizard An Epic Request quest bug is reported by a test server player on Daybreak Community Issue Tracker, so it may not be related to this instance bug.
    Sorry for misinformation.
    Motherlee likes this.
  9. cphill Journeyman

Can we PLEASE get Culturist Devari back on Test?
  10. Slasher Augur

guess ill have to do rumor has it next year shrugs
  11. Imak Augur

Crushbone: Demise of the Emperor raid instance is also broken in the same manner as above-mentioned anniversary instances. You cannot actually enter the raid instance, despite having an active expedition. Feeding the NPC Elwin the entry phrase results in LOADING PLEASE WAIT and then you simply load right back into the static zone again.
    Fenudir and Schadenfreude like this.
  12. Schadenfreude Augur

There's a fix listed in the Test notes, hopefully this mini raid is captured.
  13. Axxius Augur

I am the Master Looter in the group. An item is set in Adv Loot to Never Want. It drops and shows in the ALS window. I check [x] Auto-Ask/Roll on it, hoping that it goes away. Nobody wants the item, so it just stays there. I click Manage on the item and select Leave on Corpse. *CRASH*
    Iila likes this.
  14. Motherlee Augur

And yet, the Anniversary missions are gone. Hundreds of people didn't get to do what they had scheduled to do this year. Some of us eagerly await April. Our server is deserted now. Disappointment, but not surprise, hangs heavily in the empty air.
    complexication and Ferry-Tunare like this.
  15. Axxius Augur

I think something got broken in the ALS. The option Never Want (NV) was designed to hide unwanted items. You mark an item as NV, and you never see it again. I thought it actually worked that way initially.

Last night, grouping again after a break, I couldn't make that option work at all. Everybody in the group is using ALS and has junk_item01 marked as NV. Yet, every time that item drops, everybody gets the ALS window pop up with that item in it.
  16. Hludwolf Developer

Thank you for the reproducible steps, I will have a fix for this soon.
    Motherlee and Axxius like this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Sadly too late for this year, all the NPCs are gone. :(
  18. Prathun Developer

We've extended the 5th-13th Anniversary Events to July 15th (7/15). They should re-enable after the June update next week.
    Inga, Ferry-Tunare, Motherlee and 9 others like this.
  19. guado Augur

Yessssssss thank you very much!!!
  20. Slasher Augur

woot
    Motherlee likes this.