Lvl 50 Sucks

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kongfoo, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kongfoo Elder

The ride to getting to 50 was a great time. I camped most of my gear while I leveled. It was an enjoyable experience all around. This was mostly due to the fact that zones had multiple instances. The only reason I could get decent camp was because of this. Now that I'm 50 and mostly geared, I only have a few mobs that I would want to hunt. Naggy, Vox, Phinny, Efreeti, Fire Giants, etc. These are all being perma camped. It is impossible for me to be able to get any of these due to the fact that there is only 1 instance of the zone that all of these are in.

There are only a few options I could do now.
    1) Join Twisted Legacy so I could kill Naggy / Vox with them. This would only solve the problem of those 2 mobs and I don't have any interest in joining them after how I've seen some of their members act.
    2) Make a crap ton of mage boxes and KS everyone since this is "allowed."
    3) Quit until Kurnark. This is the option that is looking the best at the moment. I see the same issues popping up in Kurnark though.
    4) Wait it out and hope the Devs instance all of the content.

Something needs to be done about this server. A couple of raid mobs spawning every few days for a whole server is not enough. Nobody is going to "play nice" and share. This is the internet. This is where the worst in people comes out.

My solution to this would be to remove the raid mobs completely from the static zones and put them in their own instance (kind of like Old Man Mckenzie raids). Their lockout could even be something like a week. If the raid mobs were removed from the static zones then the static zone could have multiple instances like every other zone. Please do something because the server is not enjoyable in its current state.
  2. beyrak Augur

Yep and it's going to be a boring ride for everyone once they hit 50. That's probably why so many casuals spend so much time on this forum whining rather than xp'ing, because once they hit 50, they won't have anything to do either..
  3. Banai Augur

Welcome to what we have been talking about for like a month now.
    Hateseeker likes this.
  4. Nolrog Augur

Elkay likes this.
  5. ngs1 Augur

Or just release kunark since this guy will get bored once the thrill of killing a few loot pinatas wears off.
  6. Eleusis Elder

Some people really have it rough
  7. Kongfoo Elder

Lets see how you feel when you level up and have every mob you want KSed.
  8. Solkos Augur

Since the ride to 50 was so fun make an alt. Or even work on a char on Lockjaw. We seem to have a more healthy raid environment so far minus a couple of bat apple bots.
  9. Numiko Augur

but have you maxed out Alcohol tolerance yet??
    Liquid and Fallfyres like this.
  10. Solkos Augur

Love it! Good point!
  11. Eleusis Elder

I would probably go work tradeskills, do some farming or just log
    Off
  12. Indigo Augur

That's why I think LJ will certainly vote to progress in three months time. They seem to be more raid friendly.
  13. Fhiele Augur

Swimming 200? Bind Wound maxxed? All weapon skills/offense/defense?
  14. Dark_Intentions Augur

I have been playing my off, and I'm only 36. It is not really Daybreak's fault if you powerhouse yourself to 50 in 3 weeks.

Make an alt.
  15. Eleusis Elder

I might hit level 20 tonight
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.